6 WEIRD THINGS ABOUT DZER
• I like to dunk peanut butter sammiches into chicken noodle soup ... it's tasty. And my favorite sammich when I was a kid was peanut butter ... and yellow mustard.
• To make up for my physical deficiencies, as compared to others (i.e. huge and fat), I became a bit of an intellectual snob. OK, My Favorite Person would probably tell you that it's more than "a bit." I can't stand to be around people who are significantly less intelligent than I am, let alone those who are just plain stupid. I get haughty, smug, even a bit smarmy, not to mention patronizing and condescending. I've been working on it for a little while, but I still don't suffer fools well.
• I like to start Christmas shopping in July, August at the latest. I'm a bit behind this year, but not overly so.
• I'm both an anal-retentive and a slob. Deal with it.
• My fingernails and toenails are significantly smaller than most people's proportionally, from cuticle to tip. I don't know why, but my theory is that I'm at a higher evolutionary state. You see, there's no real use for fingernails and toenails, though it's nice to get a backscratch from some nice fingernails. Animals need talons and claws and the like, but we don't. Flimsy rationale? Perhaps. :P
• When I was in high school, I would eat a variety of live things for gas money -- bugs, geckos, etc. I'm not proud, but it's a part of me.
CHRISTMAS SONGS I LOVE
• "Adeste Fidelis," aka "O Come All Ye Faithful." In Chamorro, it's "Fanmato Manhengge."
• "Jingle Bell Rock." There's just something about "Giddy up jingle horse."
• "All I Want for Christmas Is You," the version sung in "Love Actually."
• "The Christmas Song." Hello! Jack Frost is nipping at your nose!
• "Santa Claus Is Coming to Town." You better know why!
• BONUS: "Feliz Navidad," "Baby It's Cold Outside," "It Came Upon a Midnight Clear," "The First Noel," "Pretty Paper" ... and a ton of others. I LOVE Christmas music!
CHRISTMAS SONGS I HATE
• Any "funny" version of "The Twelve Days of Christmas."
• Any Alvin and the Chipmunks version of any Christmas song.
• "Last Christmas" by Wham! Fuck I hate that song.
• "All I Want for Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth." That whistling is irritating.
• "I'm Getting Nuttin' for Christmas."