1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?
Hot chocolate, hands down … not a big fan of egg nog.
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?
Santa doesn’t wrap presents … he’s all about delivery.
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white?
4. Do you hang mistletoe?
No … not a lot of mistletoe in the tropics.
5. When do you put your decorations up?
I think the question is do I ever bother to take them down … LOL
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?
Roast turkey … fuck I love it.
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child:
My first real memory of Christmas is my dad making holiday wreaths out of these outdated computer cards … rolling then into cones then arranging them into the wreath shape, then painting them with spray paint.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
Since I am distantly related to Santa Claus, I will neither confirm nor deny anything.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
Yes … my godsons’ family tradition is to open presents Christmas Eve, so I do that over there.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree?
With lights and ornaments? Duh!
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it?
I love the idea of snow.
12. Can you ice skate?
Sure … I learned on the pond next to the coconut trees.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift?
Yes … last year … Two-Ball Putter … I love that thing.
14. What is your favorite holiday dessert?
Fudge. Hands down.
15. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
I have fond memories of Midnight Mass … the carols and solemnity … but I’d have to say wrapping presents.
16. What tops your tree?
17. Which do you prefer -- giving or receiving?
I love to give gifts.
18. What is your favorite Christmas song?
There are too many to choose from.
19. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum?
One or two or three … then that’s it!