The following meme was stolen, with love, from Nat's pad o' cheese.
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
Fuck … I have to go to work today.
2. How much cash do you have on you?
About $400, not including change.
3. What’s a word that rhymes with “door?”
4. Favorite planet?
Earth is pretty nice … maybe Animal Planet as a close second.
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
I delete my missed calls, so who the hell knows?
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
The one that it’s set to now.
7. What shirt are you wearing?
8. Do you “label” yourself?
No, but I’ve trademarked myself.
9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?
10. Bright or dark room?
11. Why is there always a missing question?
12. What does your watch look like?
Like a titanium Bulova with gold highlights.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Playing World of Warcraft.
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
I don’t get text messages, except from my provider, now and then.
15. Where is your nearest 7-Eleven?
Probably Hawaii … the last one here closed several months back.
16. What’s a word that you say a lot?
“A” and “the” -- I use those all the time. Something a bit more non-generic … “fuck.”
17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
18. Last furry thing you touched?
Bigfoot. He’s a part of our regular poker game.
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
Dayquil, cough drop, caffeine, vodka.
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
None … it’s a digital world, baby.
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
Age of technology.
22. Your worst enemy?
23. What is your current desktop picture?
Underbelly of a gecko.
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
Out loud? Probably, “Thanks” to the convenience store person.
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
A million … unless flying paid more.
26. Do you like someone?
Not many, actually.
27. The last song you listened to?
I really can’t remember …
28. What time of day were you born?
29. What’s your favorite number?
30. Where did you live in 1987?
The first half … here in Guam. The second half … Lincoln, Nebraska.
31. Are you jealous of anyone?
Those with excessive amounts of money.
32. Is anyone jealous of you?
I highly doubt it … LOL
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
At home … was flipping through channels and saw the first tower burning and was just stunned … not too long after, the second plane hit …
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Break them so they give me my money back.
36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
I have four already … No. 5 will be on one leg, No. 6 on the other … part of my plan to be identifiable by body parts in case I’m ever hacked to pieces. See, tattoos CAN be useful.
37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
38. Would you move for the person you loved?
39. Are you touchy feely?
I’m touchy … heh.
40. What’s your life motto?
Shit happens … often.
41. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
Wallet, cell phone, watch.
42. What’s your favorite town/city?
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
About a month back.
45. Can you change the oil on a car?
Yes, but I don’t in order to support local small businesses … and I’m lazy.
46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
Kate Jackson is doing just fine, last I heard.
47. How far back do you know about your ancestry?
Early 1900’s for sure … but some knowledge of mid 1800’s.
48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?
Saturday night, Christmas party, slacks and a suit and tie.
49. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
50. Have you been burned by love?
Has anyone NOT?
51. Do you have a crush on any bloggers?
Define “crush” … would I like to bang a few or 10? Sure!
52. Where would you like to live?
In a state of wealthiness.