• Home a little early, but about to head back into the office of a meeting with my staff. Hopefully it won't take too long, but I do have to get some things across to them, so who knows?
• World of Warcraft is still fun and highly addictive; my main character is steadily leveling up to the point of become pretty badass. I've put my other two characters on a kind of hiatus, until I get my main up there nice and high.
• How much do you think it will add to my power bill if I did ironing in the morning, then left to work, came home later that day, and didn't notice until early morning that I had left the iron on all that time? Ugh.
• Been neglecting balancing my checkbook, so I gotta go through two weeks of receipts later tonight to reconcile it. Not that it's low ... it's actually more than I usually have. This bankruptcy thing has actually been a blessing -- my checking account stays flush, as I have been living well within my means, and I've even managed to save a couple grand over the last year. Last month, I upped the auto-deduct from checking to savings to $250 a month. So, basically, if and when I finally find something over there that fits/suits me and my abilities, I have the wherewithal to giddy-up and go.
• Shoulda posted the following last week, but never got around to it. Yep, it's the return of the early HNT from Guam, albeit a week and a day late.
Yep, this is how my thumb looked about 10 days ago. Not as detailed as I would have liked, a little fuzzy and unsharp, but you can see the difference in color. Too bad the pus didn't show up very well ... heh.