Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Tag ... I am it ...

OK, I've been tagged by my fellow islander blogger, Oh So Wonderful. (*cough*biotch*cough*)

Rules are as follows: Remove the blog at No. 1 from the following list and bump every one up one place; add your blog's name in the #5 spot;

1. Not Working to Potential
2. The Ex-Girlfriend Project
3. Beauty in the Breakdown
4. Oh So Wonderful
5. DZER’s Diatribe

Next: select five new friends at random to add to the pollen count. (No one is obligated to participate and anyone can play if they want to).

1. Chrissie
2. Everything Nice
3. Sassinak
4. Lilith
5. Gigi

What were you doing ten years ago?
November 1995. I was on my second stint at the newspaper after having recently leaving Latte Magazine for the first time.

What were you doing one year ago?
November 2004. Not much. It was a pretty uneventful month and year in my life. Working, getting ready for Thanksgiving and Christmas, I guess.

What were you doing yesterday?
Woke up, went to work. Did some shopping after work, tooks some great sunset pics I still need to post. Went to a Texas Hold ‘Em game. Lost $130 but at one point was down a lot more, so not as bad as it could have been. Came home, blogged a bit, played some Diablo II.

Five snacks you enjoy
1. Black olives. I've like them ever since I can remember. Mom served them as appetizers, along with carrot sticks, celery sticks and sweet gerkin pickles, before Thanksgiving dinner.
2. Baby carrots. What can I say? I like carrots. And they're good for me.
3. Popcorn with Tabasco. If you haven't tried it this way, you should! Pika and tasty!
4. Orange slices. One of my all-time favorite candies. Hard to find good ones these days; the texture is usually off on most of them.
5. Homemade chocolate chip cookies. C'mon ... it just doesn't get any better than this. Warm and toasty right out of the oven is best, but I don't mind them other ways. Love them with a glass of cold milk.


Five songs to which you know all the words
1. “Love Shack,” B-52s
2. “Peaceful Easy Feeling,” Eagles
3. “Pretty Woman,” Roy Orbison
4. “After the Lovin’,” Englebert Humperdink
5. “It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year,” Andy Williams

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire
1. Pay off my mom’s debt and ensure she’s comfortably off. I owe my mom a lot more than that, but it would be a start.
2. Set up trust funds for my godsons.
3. Buy a couple of houses. One on Guam, another somewhere in the United States.
4. Get a new car and have my truck overhauled. I would still want to keep the beast — with a total engine overhaul, new rims and tires, fix the rust, new paint job and a totally redone interior.
5. Fly to the states to visit family and friends. Just to catch up. And stuff. ;)

Five bad habits.
1. Strippers. Now anyone who knows me knows that I like the single mothers who take their clothes off to support themselves and their families. But I tend to spend too much.
2. Biting my fingernails (hell, at least I'm not smoking!).
3. Not liking most people. Chrissie says this comes off as snobbish and aloof ... well, maybe so. But deservedly! LOL
4. Sleeping in. Nuff said.
5. Other strippers. I'm sure I have other bad habits. It's just that sometimes strippers are SUCH a bad habit that I figured I should list them twice. But I still love you, ladies!

Five things you like doing
1. Having sex. C'mon, is there anyone who doesn't? Of course, I don't get to do this often enough for my tastes, and it's been way ... WAY too long since the last time.
2. Reading. I'm a voracious reader. Newspaper, magazines, wire services, online news, blogs, books. I went to my local bookstore the other day and bought three books. Halfway through one already.
3. Writing. It's not just what I do for a living.
4. Sleeping. I wish days were 30 hours long ... so I could stay up for 18 and sleep for 12. That would be the ideal day for me.
5. Strippers. See previous category.

Five things you would never wear again
1. A dress (don’t ask). OK ... it was high school ... National Honor Society initiation. I was the only guy who actually cross-dressed. Many people were punched VERY hard in the arm that day.
2. Size 12 shoes. Doesn't matter how much weight I lose, the feet won't shrink. LOL
3. My high school class ring. Because I lost it. *sigh*
4. A do-rag (again, don’t ask).
5. My heart on my sleeve (yeah, stole it from Oh So Wonderful, but only because it’s a good answer … and true).

Five favorite toys
1. eMac. Only because I don't have a PowerBook, or an iBook, or a G5 with a 32-inch cinema display. *sigh*
2. Digital camera. I take it just about everywhere I go now, as you can tell if you actually bothered to visit my other blogs.
3. Strippers. Heh. What can I say? I've said enough.
4. Photoshop. I love making graphics and messing around with photos and text effects and stuff.
5. Power tools. Only have two drills (one cordless), a cordless sander, a jig saw and various drivers ... I'm trying to justify a jackhammer. LOL

Random Guam Fact Of The Day:
• The annual average rainfall is approximately 80 inches, or about 6.7 feet, per year.

20 comments:

DZER said...

crscntmoon: I am so fucking jealous right now. G5 AND a video iPod? Fuck. I will soon be getting a G5 workstation at the office.

oh .. and I try to be a little more explicative with my "tagged" posts ... partly because I don't want to be all "cop-outish" ... and also because, frankly, I like talking about myself LOL

DZER said...

are you saying you didn't like it when I tagged yer sweet ass? LOL

DZER said...

murphy: my best relationships have been with strippers. They're pretty, they smell good, they're friendly and they're nice to you. They don't bitch or nag. You buy them a drink, and you've got a nice woman paing quality attention to you. Wait till she's on stage and she'll show you her tits for $1. On Guam, most of the time that $1 will get those tits in your face.

It's not a real relationship, and both of us know it's not going anywhere for any length of time ... but fuck ... what does? LOL

And yes, everyone, I'm aware I'm living in a world of denial and unreality ... but so the fuck what? LOL

DZER said...

chrissie: you love us! and our tools!

and baby I will cow you till the cows come home!

hmm ... how many people do you think are like "wtf does she mean by rush and cow me?"

LOL

mikster said...

I dated a stripper about 8 years ago for 6 months....actually a pretty nice woman...a lil young though....and wanted kids....so that kinda sealed our fate.....lol

DZER said...

mike: OK ... NOW I think you're arrogant! LMAO

seriously ... major props to you ... so was yours bisexual too? and live with you and your mom? If not, I still win!! LOL

DZER said...

gigi: see? I told you boob size doesn't matter to me ... as long as there are boobs in my face ... large, small, real, fake ... all that matters is the presence of the tittays ;)

mikster said...

lol......You win....and when she stated she wanted to go out with me I actually looked behind me....sure she was talking about someone else.....(she wasn't bi....but my mom did like her)

Everything Nice said...

Pardon me for being a total idiot.... I'm working on kicking my darvo-toxin hang over.

does that mean I'm tagged?

really, does anyone care to know what I did 10 years ago? really?

Everything Nice said...

Ive got great nipples btw.

SignGurl said...

I was wondering about nipple color 'cause the hubby says it matter. Just akin'!

BTW, mine are light pink. Just sayin'

Deb said...

LOVE light pink Jenn...





Oooooh, did I just say that outloud?????????????

SignGurl said...

Yes, Deb you did, lol.

DZER said...

mike: it’s cool when moms like the strippers LOL

murphy: mmorpg … very fun and yes, very addicting … and word on the nipples

naughty one: OK … the last time I tagged you, you whined because I didn’t tag you because you hadn’t realized that I DID tag you. So yes, you are tagged. Deal with it.

And on the nipple issue: prove it! ;)

gigi: like boobs, I take what nipples may come ;)

murph: we need proof, no?

jenn: color doesn’t matter to me — light pink to dark brown, nipplage is nipplage ;)

deb: light pink is nice … what color are yours? hmm … Italian gal … dark hair … I’m guessing … light to medium brownish? LOL

Lindsey said...

Very cool. I may have to borrow this.

DZER said...

linny: feel free, darlin' :)

SignGurl said...

Hey, where's the HNT already? We need to see some nipplage! Out with it!

DZER said...

forgot to post it last night ... you're going to have to wait for a few hours until I can get home ...but it will be RACY! LOL

Oh So Wonderful said...

Dz...eeee kalan ti yamu! attan ha este todu...(:

Oh my goodness, see what tagging does? Who would've thought a tag would lead to nipplage? Wow...I love this blog! And the added extra is: I might see your nipplage for HNT...I don't know where you go for your strippers but the USA girls have always been nice to me. It's just been awhile since I've been there. My last encounter involved her and a beer bottle. I am straight but I LOVE HOW SHE DID THE THING SHE DID WITH THAT BOTTLE....I truly admired her sensuality! And then there was the candle wax girl. And then there was the girl with the peacock tattoo...wow!! Not to mention the local beauties that take it off too...hmm....

DZER said...

oh so wonderful: none of my nipplage for you ... or anyone LOL

though ... next time you feel like going to Club USA and want some company, first beer is on me! ;)