Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I meme, therefore I'm a memer

Because I got nothing else, here's the "Don't Lie" meme ... stolen from from snavylycious!

1. What kind of shirt are you wearing?
I don't wear shirts at home.

2. Would you kiss anyone on your blogroll?
I would probably try to and get slapped.

3. Do you have a "thing" for anyone on your blogroll?
I have all kinds of things.

4. How many people on your top friends do you know in real life?
All the ones who have been to Guam.

5. How many kids do you want to have?
What's the point? I'm not going to have any.

6. Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
I don't have a bad one with my mom. My dad's been dead for 10 years.

7. What name would you want besides the one you have?
I would like do be Grand Duke Amadeus Sherlock Snuffleupagus.

8. What did you do for your last birthday?
Ate cake.

9. What's your current ringtone on your phone?
low.mid

10. What do you think when you get meme's with missing questions?
I usually miss the missing questions ... thanks snavy for making up ones for the missing numbers!

11. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Sitting here in front of my computer.

12.Where is the furthest place you've ever called to talk to someone?
Probably Paris, France.

13. Do you like having your hair pulled?
Not my pubes.

14. Name something you CANNOT wait to do?
Usually, it's peeing. When I have to pee, I HAVE to pee.

15. Last time you saw your dad?
In his casket, right before they closed the lid.

16. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life?
Being perpetually not-rich.

17. What is your favorite board game?
Scrabble.

18. Do you have a pimp name?
Nope. I have the names and numbers of several prostitutes ... on speed dial.

19. Have you ever talked to Tom (from MySpace)?
Fuck that guy.

20. What's the last thing you ate?
Custard pie and latiya.

21. Favorite month?
December.

22. Least favorite month?
August.

23. What's the last piece of clothing you borrowed from anyone?
I don't know anyone as fat as me from whom to borrow clothes.

24. Who's getting on your nerves right now?
Work people.

25. Most visited Web page?
My own blog. Sad, no?

26. Do you ever sleep in the nude?
Sure.

27. What is the strangest thing you have in your purse or wallet?
A card with the First Amendment on it that also contains language for protesting the closure of court proceedings.

28. Last person to make you sad?
Myself.

29. Would you help your best friend fight if he/she is losing?
Losing what? Weight? Money? A game to me?

30. Coke or Pepsi?
Is it OK to choose RC Cola?

31. Do you have a crush?
An Orange Crush?

32. Have you kissed or been kissed by anyone in the past week?
You could have asked "in the past several years" and the answer still would be "no."


... and no ... no early HNT today ...



13 comments:

ArtfulDodger said...

You even try to kiss me when I visit Guam someday and I wont slap you... I promise not to slap. Hit maybe. Poke in the eye, perhaps.

da buttah said...

D...darling...honey...baby...no making your self sad! i teared up when i read that :(

Madame X said...

Remember that Book the Phantom Toll Booth and there was this icky stuff that made everyone sad?
I think that stuff has spilled into blogger world.
It's oozing all over.

SignGurl said...

Well thank my lucky stars that the goo hasn't spread to me yet.

December is my favorite month. I hate March. It's so damn long.

I expected you to say that you would kiss all of us on your blogroll.

{{kisses}}

KJ said...

I expect a kiss if we ever meet.......just saying

Change of season sucks.......blah. the goo has spread to me

I don't want my pubes pulled either....

I'm stealin' this meme

terry said...

no early HNT??

damn. now I'M feeling gooey!

Anonymous said...

No HNT?

Noooooo.

I've so got the goo too.

It's icky.

Stephanie said...

I actually wish I could change the being perpetually not-rich thing too.. sigh

Shay said...

Is December your favourite month because that's when my birthday is? *batts eyelashes* ^_~

I'm not here. said...

I like your alias.
Grand Duke Amadeus Sherlock Snuffleupagus is a good title...I have no idea what I'd call myself.
I stole your meme again. :o)


/What kind of birthday cake was it?

Stealth said...

I agree with you and snav on the not rich thing, and shay, darlin' december?

I will have to email you regarding that!

DZER, the last person to make me sad was me too!

We love ya! *hugs*

kathi said...

What's wrong with August??? I love your 'meme's'...you always have the most creative answers, always make me laugh.

April said...

So you'll kiss me if I come to Guam? Another reason to visit such a beautiful place...heh.

I stole this meme...:)