Stolen from the many blogs I've seen this on recently ...
1. Explain what ended your last relationship.
An existentialistic differing over worldviews and ethos … plus her ice habit and the act she didn’t love me.
2. When was the last time you shaved?
Does the last time I was shaven count? Saturday.
3. What were you doing at 8:00 am this morning?
4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
Wishing to God that it was legal to physically strike employees, if they were proven idiots.
5. Are you any good at math?
Well, considering I can calculate the area underneath a curve … duh.
6. Your prom night?
Was pretty cool to start out with. My date was a hot junior, though just accompanying me as a friend, and, in a total surprise, the entire class of 1987 pretty much came together early and named me king. Ended sucky, when I went outside to smoke and ran into my date playing tonsil hockey with a good buddy of mine.
7. Do you have any famous ancestors?
The story is that the origination of a Chamorro George is because of an English doctor, who was pretty much kicked out of England in the 1700s sometime, traveled the Pacific on a ship. Island natives across Micronesia, including Guam, were so grateful for him saving their lives from things they normally died from, that they offered up their women to him, who in turn had babies who were given his name. Supposedly I have distant relatives scattered throughout the region. Also, my dad always said one of my mom’s ancestors was famous … until he was hanged as a horse thief. Heh.
8. Have you had to take a loan out for school?
No … I busted my ass in high school so my parents wouldn’t have to worry about my tuition and stuff, graduated as salutatorian, which meant a four-year scholarship that also provided an annual stipend of cash. Two years after that, I was chosen as a Truman Scholar, which meant more money for school-related costs.
9. Do you know the words to the song on your Myspace profile?
Fuck that place.
10. Last thing you received in the mail?
11. How many different beverages have you had today?
Assam Black Tea, King Car Lemon Tea, Pepsi, coffee, orange juice … so five.
12. Do you ever leave messages on people’s answering machines?
I’ll call you and let you know.
13. Who did you lose your concert virginity to?
Joan Jett and the Black Hearts at Six Flags … followed shortly thereafter by ZZ Top and Night Ranger.
14. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?
OK, that’s an idiotic question, even if I didn’t live on a tropical island.
15. What was the most painful dental procedure you’ve ever had?
When they installed my poison-filled tooth.
16. What is out your back door?
I live in an apartment and, thus, have no back door.
17. Any plans for Friday night?
If I did, like I would tell you so you could try to horn in? Seriously … writing editorials and playing World of Warcraft until I’m so tired I’m almost dozing off in front of the computer. Exciting, no?
18. Do you like what the ocean does to your hair?
Heh-low!!! Huge shaven skull here, people!
oh ... and a teeny hat ... heh
19. Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different popcorns?
Yes … some office coworkers give the shittiest exchange gifts.
20. Have you ever been to a planetarium?
Actually, I’ve been to four of them. So, hah!
21. Do you re-use towels after you shower?
After I get out of the shower, I am the cleanest thing in my apartment. Therefore, the towel is clean, if not cleaner, after drying me off. Yes, I know this is a single man reaction, and also one used by those who hate laundry.
22. Some things you are excited about?
*in best De Niro voice* … I heard some tings!
23. What is your favorite flavor of Jell-O?
Orange, with carrot shavings suspended throughout.
24. Describe your key chains.
I’ll do better than that …
Top left: Key to lock on spare tire, mounted in truck bed. Top right: Mail key. Bottom left: Gas/convenience story scan thingy. Bottom middle: House key. Bottom right: Truck key.
25. There was no # 25. … So here’s mine: What’s your favorite politically incorrect term for a male homosexual?
Turd burglar. Cracks me up every time.
26. Where do you keep your change?
Balinese carved box: Pennies. Smaller Balinese carved box: Dimes and Nickels. Small bag that once held Crown Royal: Quarters.
27. What kind of winter coat do you own?
The coldest it gets here is 72° Fahrenheit. I have no winter anything.
28. What was the weather like on your graduation day?
Dark … it was held at night.
29. Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed?
30. Did you read this far?
No, I just made up random answers to the questions.