In honor of this being February, which features the made-up holiday of Valentine's Day, in honor of some crazy priest who was beheaded, all of my posts this month will focus on LOVE.
• iPod love song of the day: "Victim of Love," by The Eagles.
• Featured lyric: "Victim of love, I see a broken heart,/And I could be wrong, but I'm not, no I'm not/Victim of love, we're not so far apart/Show me, what kind of love have you got?"
• Love memory of the day: Getting no Valentine's Day cards in 4th grade.
• Sappy romantic comedy that would never happen in real life of the day: "When Harry Met Sally."
• Love quote of the day: "Love is the profoundest of secrets. Divulged, even to the beloved, it is no longer Love." -- Henry David Thoreau