The month of LOVE continues ...
• iPod love song of the day: "You’ve Lost that Lovin’ Feelin’," by The Righteous Brothers.
• Featured lyric: “Now there's no welcome look in your eyes when I reach for you./And now you're starting to criticize little things I do./It makes me just feel like crying, (baby)./'Cause baby, something in you is dying.”
• Love memory of the day: The first time I got my heart broken into little itty bits.
• Sappy romantic comedy that would never happen in real life of the day: "Love Actually."
• Love quote of the day: “Romantic love, in pornography as in life, is the mythic celebration of female negation. For a woman, love is defined as her willingness to submit to her own annihilation.” -- Andrea Dworkin