Tuesday, February 27, 2007

brief update ...

I'm just waiting around for one more thing to get taken care of before I can head home -- well, to the grocery store first -- for the night.

I even took the time to get some advance stuff knocked out of the way, but basically I'm just sitting around waiting for this one thing.

So, lucky you, you guys get a brief update.

• Bought pants yesterday. Wore them today. Zipper broke 1 hour into work. Returning pants after work (changed at lunch).

• Bought shirt yesterday. It has performed admirably well. Keeping it (duh).

• Hatred and disgust with political figures has only escalated over the past two days.

• Really, REALLY need to do laundry tomorrow afternoon. I hate it. Bleah!

• Think I'm gonna try a new Italian place tonight ... thinking chicken Fracaise and penne a la vodka.

• OK ... boss is back ... hopefully outta here soon ...


6 comments:

Natalia said...

Hatred of disgust with political figures is a requirement is you ask me.

And even if you don't ask me :)

And yaay for clothing.

-N

SignGurl said...

Yay for Vodka!

ArtfulDodger said...

Yay for food! And I hate laundry! Booo laundry!

I'm not here. said...

Pasta sounds so damn good right now! *drool*
;)

terry said...

boooo, laundry!

and booooooooo, wardrobe malfunctions!

yaay, for your silly, nonsensical statuesque tags.

Anonymous said...

Stupid pants!!