• A person I used to work with years and years ago is back on island. A few of us from the paper that worked with her way back when are taking her to lunch Friday. I'm torn; I want to see her and have a good lunch, but part of me will lament time lost that could have been spent questing or farming on WOW.
• Yeah, I know I'm a WOW addict and that most of you don't get it, but I really don't care. So there.
• For those who might have noticed, and I've noticed that at least two have noticed, but my labels for my posts have nothing whatsoever to do with my actual posts. It's petty, but it's my little revenge for the whole forced Blogger upgrade thing. Plus, maybe it will bring in readers looking for psychosomatic illness, discombobulation, or whatever. Plus two, it will screw with the minds of at least some people. Heh.
• The Discovery Channel rocks.
• My infected thumb is doing better, thanks to antibiotics, regular alcohol cleansings, and the purging of puss yesterday. Gross, yes. Factual, also yes.
• Anybody else want a cigarette? No? Just me? OK then ...
• That's it. Nothing more to see here folks. Move along ... move along ...