• Woke up at 5:45 a.m. and realized I had to have the edit for the next day to the boss by 6:30 a.m. because I didn't do it the night before as I planned, as I went to sleep early and forgot. Got that done and ended up just staying awake, playing a little WOW and tweaking my presentation for later.
• The presentation went pretty well. "Sold" my idea in the form of a political speech. Bosses decided they would implement my proposal, so that's good. Below is my "costume." Heh.
• A good friend of mine, also of R&S, is back on island for a bit, so we had dinner at R&S's house and then played low-ante poker (25-cent chips), just like we did in the old days. It was a good night -- good food, good companionship and conversation.
• Slept in a bit, played a little WOW, went into the office for a while, took a nap, played some more WOW.
• Went to play golf at a very nice course, Onward Talofofo Golf Resort, with the old friend and S. Got pretty toasty in the sun ... it was a very hot day! All of us pretty much played like shit, but it was a good time with good friends.
• Came home, played WOW for a little bit, and now I'm typing this. Trying to decide on going out for some food or taking a bit of a nap.
Decisions, decisions ...