thanks to the tag by the tall sassinator ...
1. Censorship. Ummmm ... it's just a fucking video game, OK? I guess people have been running out of books to burn.
2. The quality of drivers that motor vehicles allows on the roads. Idiots. So many fucking idiots.
3. About 20 percent of the things my government, both local and federal, chooses to spend taxpayer money on. Do we really need to spend $1 million for multiflora rose control? Or $8.5 million for economic analysis of food and agriculture policy? C'mon.
4. Fanatics. There's something highly disturbing about a person who won't change their minds no matter what, even if a vast preponderance of evidence proves them wrong. "Ain't no way we come from monkey!"
5. Society's current fascination with 95 percent of all "reality" television. Please just fucking strangle me. I'd rather watch "CSI: Albuquerque" or "Law & Order: Animal Control" than this other shit.
Random Guam Fact Of The Day:
• Supertyphoon Paka, which hit Guam Dec. 16, 1997, recorded gusts of up to 240 mph. That's not a typo. Two hundred forty miles per hour.