Sunday, August 28, 2005

Things that make me ...

Happy:
• A day of golf with my friends.
• A night of poker.
• A good massage
• Playing with my godsons.
• A great meal interspersed with great conversation with friends.
• Being kissed.
• Being praised for my work.
• A call from my mom.

Mad:
• Bad drivers.
• Idiots.
• People who are rich who don't deserve to be.
• People who are poor who don't deserve to be.
• The quality of our politicians.
• Gas prices.

Meloncholic:
• Thinking about my dad and missing everything about him.
• When the guy gets the girl in the movies, where in real life it would so not happen.
• That I don't smoke any more.
• "Two Out of Three" by Meatloaf.
• Being in bed alone on a rainy weekend day.

Excited:
• Getting an unexpected peek.
• Hitting the gutshot straight on the turn.
• Holing out a long birdie putt that I never imagined being able to make.
• Fingernails scratching my scalp.
• The Bears winning a game.
• A package arriving in the mail.

Random Guam Fact Of The Day:
• Guam wasn't allowed to elect its own governor until the 1970s.

3 comments:

sassinak said...

I LOVE PACKAGES!!!

da buttah said...

i love getting mail that isn't a bill!

DZER said...

sass: ain't they great? I even love the ones I ordered from a catalog or something that I forgot about — they become like surprise presents after a while.

buttah: no shit! though it's been a loooooong time since I got an actual letter from a friend. E-mail is so much easier.