Friday, August 12, 2005

idiosyncratic planetary!

(mad props to the beastie boys)

OK, apparently I've been "tagged." I am now "it." I'm just glad I wasn't freeze tagged! Anyone ever play that? Where you have to freeze as soon as you're touched, until someone else on your team touches you? Man that was fun.

Anyway, back to the tag-itude. I'm supposed to list five of my idiosyncracies. So here goes.

1. When I eat Grape Nuts™, I pour in the milk about a quarter inch or so over the level of the cereal and then leave it to soak for 10 minutes. That way, the Grape Nuts™ are milk-filled squooshy instead of crunchy hard, and even taste a little sweeter.

2. I have minor obsessive-compulsive tendencies. Repitition is sometimes soothing. Repition is sometimes soothing.

3. I hate changing tires. After my first flat with my pickup, I bought an apparatus that mounted inside my truck bed, so I wouldn't have to crawl under it to get my spare. After my second flat, I bought a hydraulic floor jack; scissors jacks suck major ass. After my third flat, I bought a lug-nut drill device that plugs into my lighter, a cheap version of the pneumatic lug-nut wrenches at tire shops. While I'm not as fast as the Duke boys at changing a tire, it's now much faster and easier. By the way, if you're a man and call AAA or your equivalent to change a flat tire, you are actually a woman.

4. When I was a child, my favorite sandwich was peanut butter and mustard. Sometimes, when I'm feeling nostalgic, I eat one.

5. I'm an inveterate peeker. Nuff said.

I'm not sure if this is the expected thing, but I guess I'm tagging buttah, t-money, allison, amateur and the toe-steppin' guammie girl.


Random Guam Fact Of The Day: The only mammal indigenous to Guam is the Marianas fruit bat, which is considered a delicacy by many (crispy wings ... yummy!). All others — notably wild pigs and deer — were introduced by the conquering, slaughtering Spanish bastards.

3 comments:

da buttah said...

damnit.
i'm it eh?

DZER said...

yes ... and no tagbacks ;)

DZER said...

as long as it doesn't get out of control, i find OCD to be very comforting.