Thursday, August 25, 2005

a little too keyed up

OK, tonight is a night that I go out to support single mothers and the fine work that they do.

I'm something of a horndog (someone will scoff at the "something" qualification, I'm sure) and I need a certain degree of interaction with a sexy woman in various modes of undress now and then. I need to talk a little dirty, or be talked to a little dirty.

I've been painfully short of that lately, with little hints but just not enough. So it's time to visit some of my favorite women, women who will, for the price of a drink or a few dollars at the stage, treat me like I'm desireable and sexy. I know it's not real and meant, so do they. No pretentions, just pretend.

And sometimes pretend is damn good enough.

Random Guam Fact Of The Day:



• For centuries the water buffalo, or karabao, in Chamorro, were the primary farm implement after the machete and fusiƱa (hoe). At one time there were several thousand karabao, but now there are only a few hundred — a few living on a farms and others running "wild" as a herd in southern Guam. Adult karabao weigh as much as 1,800 pounds and live to be about 18 years old.

2 comments:

DZER said...

suprisingly nice and accommodating!

Of course, I picked the blonde with the hottest bod and pretended she was you while I groped her ... call me "dork" .. oh yeah baby ... LMAO

sassinak said...

look look it's an anonymous driveby spam!

shocking and unexpected!

:)