Monday, August 22, 2005

peekalicious ...

I am an inveterate peeker. I like to steal a glance at a woman's cleavage, then sneak a longer peek. I like to surreptiously admire a woman's bra through the gap between the buttons of her blouse when she's sitting just so. I love a woman in a tank and other cleavage-generous tops. I adore a woman who wears something sheer, or semi-sheer. I get a little nuts when a lady leans over, revealing the tops of yer tits over the lacy edge of a Victoria's secret bra.



Oh, and I LOVE (and constantly crave) the nipple slip. It's a rare, wonderous and amazing happening, and is therefore treasured, almost worshipped.

I also admire a nice ass and long, slinky legs. But I'm a breast man. It's my favorite part of the chicken and my favorite part of a woman's body. Ask a male what their favorite piece of chicken is. Then ask him what body part he likes most on a woman. Odds are, the two match. Watch out for those who like chicken feet.

Anyway, back to my point, if you want to call it that:

Why does my prediliction toward peekage make me a pervert? Why do I get such dirty looks in the very rare instances in which I get caught looking?'

After all, if women wanted to ensure that I, or anyone else, didn't get a good peek at their decolletage, their cleavage, the tippy tops of their tits, then why did they wear a top that gives everyone said good peek? The whole point of wearing a cleavage-baring top is to showcase the cleavage, yes? Just like a miniskirt is a way to showcase the legs.

So why shouldn't I peek? Shouldn't they feel good that I'm peeking? That they're peekworthy? That someone admires their assets enough to leer a little, to ogle a bit? I think my peekage should be considered a compliment.

I'm NOT pulling their tops down or off or askew to get my looks. I'm not forcing them in any way, shape or form. I don't sit under stairs or bleachers. I don't peep through windows or fence holes. I don't put cameras under desks or anything like that. I don't take pictures and post them on Web sites.

I'm just looking. If a particularly revealing woman is in my field of vision, I look. If she moves on, it's not like I stalk her to get more. I take my little peeks and file them away in my memory. No harm, no foul ... right?

Random Guam Fact Of The Day:
• In ancient Chamorro society, when children reached the age where they became young men and women, they would leave their family homes and go to stay in special community huts, where they were trained/educated in the arts of love-making. At least they knew that when they hooked up with someone, that someone would know what they're doing in the sack!

5 comments:

DZER said...

is she skinny? I was just looking at her tits LOL ... and it was the only cleavage pic I could find with a quick look on the net.


I don't have anything against ogling or leering at skinny girls. What I meant by the previous comment was that if I was going to be with someone in a relationship, that it's unlikely to be someone very skinny (assuming that in this universe that I would have the decision in any case).

Hell, I'd be afraid to break a girl who was too skinny. I'm kinda large. ;)

DZER said...

what the hell were you doing up so late? LOL

DZER said...

I like how you use the term "won't USUALLY see nipple" ... schwing!!

sassinak said...

i LOVE catching people peeking, it's such a nice compliment. unlike the long stare and drool which requires 'hey my eyes are up here asswipe' comments!

DZER said...

chrissie: the only way you'd be able to keep me away is with a court order ... LOL

and I'd be constantly giving you presents ... tiny tanks ... sundresses ... stappy, slinky tops ...

fuck!! see topmost post LOL