Friday, August 05, 2005

we hold these truths to be self-evident ...

• Turkey stuffing should never, EVER have raisins in it.

• Every movie ever made featuring Richard Grieco has sucked major donkey balls.

• Curly was the funniest Stooge.

• There's not much better than when a sexy, sensual woman moans your name softly.

• Football is America's game.

• Steak is best when it's cooked medium-rare.

• The only thing that is more refreshing after an afternoon of sweaty activity than a very cold beer ... except maybe a long drink of cool, gushing water straight from the hose.

• The remote control is one of the greatest inventions ... ever.

• Cold fried chicken left over in the refrigerator tastes better than fried chicken served up hot.

• No woman has maintained her beauty throughout her life quite like Lauren Bacall.

• Women break more hearts than men.

5 comments:

da buttah said...

heartbreakkkeerrr! dream fakerrrr!! don't you mess around with meeeee!

DZER said...

it's this a retribution song? LOL

da buttah said...

i've never broken anyones heart..for the record

but when i see the words "heartbreak" that song pops in my head haha.

DZER said...

better than ...

"don't go breakin' my heart"

"I couldn't if I tried"

DZER said...

I can't not speak to them ... it's where I go for my Thanksgiving dinner since my mom moved back to Missouri ... and the turkey, gravy and mashed taters are tasty ... and she does make me a small side of stovetop LOL