Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Blog Libs ...

OK, what’s the deal with (NOUN)? I mean, really! Are we all so (ADJECTIVE) that we don’t really care about personal (NOUN) anymore? That’s just (CURSE WORD) (ADJECTIVE).

Don’t get me wrong. When (PLURAL NOUN) start to (ADVERB) get crazy, I’m just as (ADJECTIVE) as the next (NOUN). But (EXCLAMATION)!!!

Is it just me? Am I the only (NOUN) who actually gets (VERB) when (PLURAL NOUNS) (VERB)? Do you think people in (GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION) ever (VERB)? Aren’t (PLURAL NOUN) too busy (-ING VERB)? Or (ANOTHER -ING VERB)?


Random Guam Fact Of The Day:
• Oh, like you give a rat's ass.

8 comments:

DZER said...

wow. ok ... guess I missed the mark with that post ...

sassinak said...

damm dude that's some funny shit

i think i must have played mad libs for days on car trips and stuff.

sassinak said...

i LOVE this post.

DZER said...

thanks for the validation, sass ... apparently you're the only one though LOL

I'm not sure if you're just the only two who bothered to read my blog today, or if it's just a matter of you two being the only two who thought it worth commenting ... but I'm guessing the latter ...

Lia said...

Oops, I happen to be on Sass's computer and that last comment is mine.
Plus, you linked me! I've been DZER-ed! Thanks! Once I get links up I will link you, too. Just have to remember how first.

DZER said...

lividviv: then yay! that means THREE people not only read my blog, but commented!

*singing "Moving on Up" from "The Jeffersons"*

DZER said...

allison ... howdy stranger!

OK ... just for you ... the Random Guam Fact Of The Day is ... *drumroll* ... Guam is located at 13.48° North Latitude, 144.80° West Longitude.

Everything Nice said...

Ummm.. I read your post. Just read it late.

You know, I always sat in the back of the class.

MAD LIBS (adjective) (noun)!

Do it again, I'll play.