Saturday, September 24, 2005

Tagged in three ...

Three random facts about my closet:
• It’s about 52 cubic feet.
• It has one closet rod.
• There’s a monster living inside it.

Three items I've never worn but still haven't tossed:
• A pair of dress shoes that don’t fit.
• A baseball cap from some charity golf tournament.
• The panties given to me by this really hot chick … but wait, I wore them on my head; does that count?

Three things I will never get rid of, no matter how ugly they get:
• My personality.
• My KISS Psycho Circus action figures.
• My eyebrows.

Three items that people wouldn't expect to find in my closet:
• A spiked dog collar that fits my very large neck.
• A gecko.
• A big knife that has been used to cut the throats of dozens of pigs over the years.

Three items that made me go, "Oh Lord, what was I thinking?":
• The two pink plastic hangers? Can’t think of a third.

Three things that I have a surprising number of:
• Hangars.
• Dress shirts that I don’t wear often.
• Vests. But very cool vests. Trust me. No, really!

Three dominant colors in my wardrobe:
• Black.
• Dark blue.
• Dark green.

Three items that never fail to put me in a good mood whenever I wear them:
• My golf shoes.
• My golf glove.
• The afore-mentioned dog collar.

Three people I will tag:
• My stalker, buttah.
• Sassinak, who always tags me.
• Everything Nice … just because I know she’s gotta have some very cool stuff in her closet.

3 comments:

DZER said...

allison: the knife is a treasured heirloom ;)

and I really don't know where they came from. It's like all of the sudden, my black, blue and brown hangers spawned some froo-froo hangers!

DZER said...

Allison: I pronounce it "Dee-Zurr."

and good luck on the shopping; hope you find a template that suits that sunny disposition ;)

DZER said...

I thought briefly about sharing the dog collar with everyone ... but thought better of it LOL

and thanks for pimping me out ;)