Sunday, November 20, 2005

sick as dog ... and no ... I don't have the dog yet ... sheesh

OK ... here's the deal

I'm sick.

I smooched Mike the Hick, not knowing he had a cold.

Now I have a fucking cold. My head aches. My nose is stuffed. I feel all ... bleah.

On top of that, I have a persistent tooth ache. Nothing really bad, but a dull pain that comes and goes ... and then comes back. Sometimes very sensitive to cold or heat, other times not so much.

Which means going to the dentist the week of Thanksgiving.

Anyway, this post is basically to say that I got nothing for you today. Well, obviously there is something; it's just not up to my usual standards of brilliance. Yes, I'm arrogant. But you have to admit, I'm funny and I'm brilliant. So there. :oP

This isn't a plea for sympathy ... it's an explanation to the four loyal readers of my blog who would be lost if I didn't post something.

Even in my weakened state, as I sit here a mere shadown of my normal self, I still give. So here is the latest installment of Jingle George:

Jingle George mainbar

Jingle George sidebar

Random Guam Fact Of The Day:
• The Spanish Influenza outbreak of 1918 killed a lot of people on Guam. In fact, one entire village located near Pago Bay was almost completely eradicated by the disease.

14 comments:

mikster said...

I was sure there wan't any tongue involved....my bad....lol

Feel better soon!!

SignGurl said...

Sending homemade chicken noodle soup, bread, and a stripper to deliver it.

Feel better soon!

DZER said...

mike: aha! the germ-infested one returns! LOL ... and thanks

jenn: how I wish ... two of my fave things ... soup and strippers

SignGurl said...

I thought you liked homemade bread.

My soup and bread rock the house!

As for the stripper, does it matter if she's from Michigan?

DZER said...

I love homemade bread! I'm so sick I missed that part!

strippers from anywhere work for me ;)

Everything Nice said...

jesus, you kissed Mike and didn't capture it on film?!?!?!

WTF Honey? you must be ill!

awww *soup for ya*

:" LOL

DZER said...

naughty one: thanks hon ... so much soup LOL

chrissie: I'm up now. and I didn't want to trouble you ;) and I forget what early is :P

Deb said...

Hey Dzer! I hope you feel better! Drink LOTS of water and broth---salt is a natural antibiotic. ALSO---tons of garlic. Your friends may flee, but your cold will too.

Feel better!!!

kathi said...

Figures deb would want to o.d. ya on garlic, those italians! I'm telling y'all: some boiling water, couple shots of whiskey (crown works for me), some lemon and lot's a honey.
Hope you get better soon, darlin'. Oh, and I added you to my yahoo im and sent ya a little something to jingle george. :)

Lindsey said...

It sucks being sick...hope you feel better.

kathi said...

castufari ~ Being irish, there isn't much that whiskey won't help. LOL, to quote papa. :)

DZER said...

sugarpunk: thanks hon

deb: salt and garlic? fighting cold = fighting vampires? LOL

kathi: awww ... yer too nice. and whiskey? Yikes! LOL

castufari: I gotta stop ya there. Ginger? bleah!!

linny: thanks hon; I appreciate it.

kathi: LMAO

Anonymous said...

Sure it's not a sinus infection? That can make your teeth hurt too...I just found that out last month...take care.

DZER said...

aroused girl: no shit? well hell ... now I definitely need to go see my doctor! LOL Thanks for the tip!