Tuesday is less than an hour away for me and I already know that it's not gonna be a great day for DZER.
I know this for various and sundry reasons, which I shall now list for you.
• I have to wake up a good hour and a half earlier than I normally have to get up on a weekend. The reason: A very big and important business meeting. We're going to be talking about making some major changes, and the discussion will start around 8 a.m. at a hotel in Tumon. That means waking up around 7:30 a.m. and getting out of the house within about 10 minutes to get there on time.
• The decisions that begin with this meeting could shake up my job, in both good and bad ways. I may end up getting a broader title, and thus broader (and more) duties. See? Both good and bad. LOL
• Right after the meeting, I get to go to my dentist — my new dentist. I had to leave my old dentist, who was amazing and super skilled, because it's just too difficult to get an appointment. The new guy has been OK so far, but tomorrow I get to have two teeth extracted — a molar and a crumbling, close-to-killing-me wisdom tooth, the last wisdom tooth I have left. I should have gotten it pulled years ago with another one of them, but figured hey, it's not hurting me; why bother? Ai ki diablo!
• My teeth suck. They don't look so bad when you're looking at me, thank goodness — I'm not doffe' at least! (Ask Oh So Wonderful for a definition! LOL) ... but I have some kind of weak enamel that makes it extra susceptible to decay. I've had parts of teeth fall off while chewing crunch food ... ugh, I know. I'm sure I'll be a posterboy for dentures before too long.
• I know for sure that I have pissed off one friend (my best one) because I was grumpy and feeling neglected and because I'm basically a whiny, bitching ass — despite the supercool, superfunny, Mr. Nice Guy image I cultivate LOL. So she's going to be mad at me for at least a day, if not longer, and somewhat justifiably so. Hopefully this open confession of my never-ending idiocy and this apology — I'm sorry — will ameliorate the situation.
• I'm pretty sure I've pissed off someone else too; or at least it's a good possibility once the person wakes up. LOL
• Also, I still have to fold and iron laundry, which I'm unlikely to get to tonight. Well, even if I did, I wouldn't finish until Tuesday ... in about 40 minutes. Bleah.
• I'm one day closer to turning 37; 5 days left till Sunday. Gadzoinks.
Random Guam Fact Of The Day
• One of Guam's nicknames is "The Gateway to Micronesia."
Yeah, it sucks as an RGFOTD ... but they can't all be winners.