Month of LOVE Day 5 ...
• iPod love song of the day: "After the Lovin’," by Englebert Humperdink.
• Featured lyric: “It's so hard to explain/Everything that I'm feelin'/Face to face I just seem to go dry./But I love you so much/That the sound of your voice can get me high.”
• Love memory of the day: You. No, not you ... YOU!
• Sappy romantic comedy that would never happen in real life of the day: "Serendipity."
• Love quote of the day: “Love vanquishes time. To lovers, a moment can be eternity, eternity can be the tick of a clock.” -- Mary Parrish.