Monday, February 05, 2007

is that really amore?

Month of LOVE Day 3 ...

• iPod love song of the day: "Whole Lotta Love," by Led Zeppelin.

• Featured lyric: “ You've been coolin'/baby, I've been droolin'/All the good times I've been misusin'/Way, way down inside, I'm gonna give you my love/I'm gonna give you every inch of my love/Gonna give you my love.”

• Love memory of the day: The second time I got my heart broken into little itty bits ... and then had it fed back to me.

• Sappy romantic comedy that would never happen in real life of the day: "You've Got Mail."

• Love quote of the day: “Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.” -- John 15:13

4 comments:

Madame X said...

"We fall in love when our imagination projects nonexistent perfection upon another person. One day, the fantasy evaporates and with it, love dies."
Jose Ortega y Gasset

ArtfulDodger said...

"God gave man a penis and a brain, and only enough blood to run one at a time."
-Robin Williams

KJ said...

Um.

I don't have a quote.

but

hi.

SignGurl said...

There's a Whole Lotta Love in here!