Friday, October 14, 2005

video killed the radio star ...

Well, kiddos ... my new digital camera also has a video feature. It's not great video, and there's no audio to go along with it, but I can still showcase movin' pictures for ya'll.

The following video was shot during my lunch break, in my truck, as I drove to the bookstore. It's East Agana Bay.

Damn I hope this works LOL


Upload Video at JussPress.com


Random Guam Fact Of The Day:
• East Agana Bay is a popular area for families to barbecue, because the water is nice and shallow for the kids, and it's also popular with those who have personal motorized watercraft, windsurfing boards and the like, again because it's relatively shallow, has a large area of water between the reef and the beach, and it's almost always very calm. Motorized watercraft are banned from the waters during the "run" of indigenous fish, the ie'ie' and the maƱahac.

17 comments:

DZER said...

murph: I don't think I'm all that much of a trend-setter ... but I wouldn't mind seein' some of the bloggirlies go a little wild ... heh

DZER said...

gigi: hmm ... it probably would be cheaper for me to buy you a camera so you can go wild for me and murph that for me to go to New York LOL.

oh ... and RAWR!! ;)

DZER said...

The last time I spent that much money on titties, I got a variety that lasted me several months at the local strip club!

and what I mean is that I'm POOR!

your titties are definitely worth a lot ... send me some pics and I'll try my best to prove it ;)

DZER said...

I'm gonna hold you to that promise ;)

sassinak said...

i can't watch the video due to lame unix lack of pluginness

*sigh*

DZER said...

sass ... awww ... sorry darlin' ...

So you don't have quicktime? no way you run quicktime on your comp?

I'm trying to send you an e-mail version of it from the host site. hope it works!!

Everything Nice said...

Awesome video... so beautiful.

Sass *clearing off a spot on my face, err... chair*

Here, you can watch it on my computer.

Doz, I'm afraid Murph's right. You've trendsetted... it's straight scary to see what develops from here on out.

DZER said...

thanks, darlin' ;)

and stay tuned for my first original feature-length movie based on my award-winning Off-Blogway play "DZER does chicks whose names begin with E, G, S, T and other letters."

see what I did there? Off-Blogway? Fuck; I've just coined a term!

sassinak said...

bubbles: never change

*please*

off-blogway *snerk*

Steppin' On Toes said...

Dude that thing made me dizzy as hell but now I'm homesick.

DZER said...

sass: c'mon! Off-Blogway rocks!

guammie girlie: sorry, darlin' ... on the dizziness and homesickness ... just come home! ;)

Hoochie Mama said...

That's cool! Hmmmm... Georgia Girls Gone Wild?

Hoochie Mama said...

Oh! I finally put up a new post for you. (it's lame) I know how you hate looking at my legs. It takes up the whole screen so you never have to see them again! LOL!

DZER said...

I don't hate looking at your legs, sexy ... I just hate having to deal with the chubby EVERY time I opened your page to see them lovely, long legs in the bubbles ... it was wearing me out

and please ... go wild ... just a little bit ;)

sassinak said...

dzer: snerk means i'm snickering and sorta horrified at the same time :)

sassinak said...

wow
i want to move to guam

DZER said...

finally able to see the movie? LOL