Saturday, October 15, 2005

DZEROTICA is up and running ...

The link is just over to the right.

Right now I only have a couple of things posted: A three-part erotica featuring Rick and Gina, and one other piece of erotica.

I've set it up so there's only one post per page, as some of these are a bit long, but you can read them individually by checking out "previous posts" on the right side of the page. The inter-connected pieces will have links at the bottom to part 2, 3, etc.

I've started working on some new pieces, both erotica and otherwise, so those will go up as they are completed, though I have promised to debut at least one on Everything Nice's Web site, so keep an eye out for me over there.

Random Guam Fact Of The Day:
The Random Guam Fact Of The Day will become much more random, and not some much daily.

4 comments:

sassinak said...

dude you can't mess with my guam fact of the day! i love the guam factoid!

also, happy erotica, i'll save it for closer to bedtime :)

DZER said...

Geez ... OK, OK ... I'll get back on track with the GFOTD.

But only because the majority of my blog readers demand it! LOL

sassinak said...

i think you have more than two readers geeze... i know this cause you get more comments than i do...

:P

DZER said...

I'm sure I have three or four ;)