Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I load 16 tons, and what do I get?

This post comes to you from the office.

Yep ... it's 11:02 at I'm the office. Got into the office a little before 11 a.m. For the mathematically challenged, that's 12 hours. Oh, I got a break for a lunch and one for dinner, but it's still 12 hours. From Monday through Sunday, I still full days Thursday and Friday.

Oh yeah ... and I have to be in here on Saturday too, for much longer than my usual couple of hours.

*sigh*

Well ... still have about a half hour to go there. Gonna try to finish up and get out of there.

I'll try to post again when I get home. Maybe even might be able to summon the energy for the usual early HNT from Guam. But who knows?

*bleah*

4 comments:

Suze said...

Dzer, what a bummer. I hope they are paying you well for devotion to duty.

Hope you manage to do your HNT without falling asleep.

DZER said...

suze: oh yeah ... I make the BIG peanuts LOL

chrissie: aw, thanks ... *gropes, fondles, pinches*

kathi said...

You promised something lighter than yesterdays post. Dang...okay, I'm feeling for you. Car/Truck repairs suck and so does all those hours at the office. Here's my shoulder, sweetie, use it.

DZER said...

kathi: I know I promised, but was too worn down by the day. And hmm ... got anything lower than a shoulder? ;)