• We have a new DZERette, folks. Everyone join me in welcoming KJ to the fold. This hottie is a definitely very welcomed addition to the DZERette roster. Make sure you make her welcome with a nice spanking … or a hot lesbianish makeout session. Heh.
• Sidebar has been updated — some new links added to the list, update of what I’ve read and am reading, and what I’ve watched in the fairly recent past. Enjoy the trivial drivel that is my life.
• Does anyone else think that Melina Kanakaredes is a total hottie?
This “CSI: New York” crime scene investigator is a smoldering Greek goddess who plays the shapely and gorgeous smart chick to utter perfection. I never really watched her when she was in “Providence,” but did notice her beauty even back then. There’s just something about those curls, and she has an amazing face … just sheer beauty. And I would give my left nut (I don’t use that one that much anyway) to be able to kiss and nibble on that neck and collarbone … fuuuuuuuck.
• Golf on Saturday! Yes, yes, yes! We’re playing a cheap course, but it’s a challenging one. Plus, can’t wait to get to use my new, uber-fabulous putter again. The only downside — tee time at 8:30 a.m., which means waking up early. Ugh. Waking up early needs to be banned. LOL
• Yes, I still crave you on every level imaginable. It’s hard not too. Sorry.
• It’s past 3 a.m. and I’m just not tired enough to go to bed yet. Well, I could go to bed, but I’m sure it would be a long time before I would be able to fall asleep. Which sucks because tomorrow will be a very long day — the paper is huge and needs to be done in three runs instead of two, which means I will be working as an active, on-pages copy editor for a good portion of the day on top of my editorial duties, which also include my weekly community meeting, and the day will just stretch on and on, I’m sure.
• Monday was “one of those days” — the kind of day when I really wished I was a smoker again. I could have gone through a whole pack in a few hours at most, I’m sure. Damn nonsmoking thing!
• After having to pop back into the office for a couple hours earlier tonight, I indulged myself. Yes, I went through the Burger King drive-through and brought home a Triple Whopper with cheese. Fuck it was good. Skipped the fries/onion rings though. Aren’t you proud of me?
• I really wish I was at a Major League ballgame right now. I’m watching the Cardinals play the Pirates and the new St. Louis stadium looks amazing. Albert Pujols is SO the man! I’ve only been to one Major League game ever — we never lived, while in the states, in a big-league city, which makes it very hard to catch a pro game of anything. The one time was when I was visiting friends in New Jersey back in the late 1980s for spring break, I got to go to a Phillies game. Nosebleed seats, but it was great just being in the park at taking it all in.
• I just noticed I've gone over the 30,000 visitor mark. Too bad about half of those are me looking at my blog to see if anyone has stopped by to comment, or from viewing after publishing to make sure I didn't fuck something up. LOL ... another major milestone coming soon. I'll blog on that in the next day or so. :)
• For those of you who missed it, the early HNT from Guam is right below this post.