Tuesday, July 25, 2006

the DZER 5's ...

Because I was tagged by both My Favorite Person and TequilaGirl … and maybe others I don’t know of … LOL … I present my lists of 5.

5 Things always in my purse/briefcase/backpack/golf bag:
1. Odyssey 2-Ball putter
2. Nitro golf balls
3. Velocitees golf tees
4. Cabretta golf glove
5. Ball markers

5 Things always in my wallet:
1. Cash
2. ATM/debit card
3. Business cards
4. Driver’s license
5. Driving range card

5 Things always in my refrigerator:
1. Assam black tea
2. Cheese
3. Sammich condiments
4. Arm & Hammer baking soda
5. Bottle of white wine

5 Things (at least) always in my closet:
1. Shirts
2. Jackets
3. Hangers
4. Ties
5. shoes

5 Things always in my car:
1. 1-1/2 ton floor jack
2. Toolbox with tools
3. Pneumatic tire wrench
4. Pens and notebooks
5. Various baseball caps

5 (or more) Things always on my desk: (at work)
1. My G5 tower
2. AP Stylebook
3. Pens and pencils
4. Pica pole
5. Brian Urlacher action figures

5 People to tag
1. Any five people on my sidebar who haven’t done this yet.

6 comments:

terry said...

pica pole? what's a pica pole?

and happy blogiversary! (i'm a few days behind, and am too lazy to comment on each individual post... )

Grace said...

How am I supposed to tag you if you just did it? Darn... I knew I should have done it last night.

Hoochie Mama said...

LOL! So you do still read my blog!

Have a wonderful day!!!

Madame X said...

5 things always in my purse
old gas reciepts
hair ties
lip gloss
tooth brush/toothpaste
tampons

5 things always in my wallet
atm card
license
CPR certificate
Build a Bear frequent buyer card
Hair ties

5 things always in my 'fridge
Milk
Butter
Cheese
Hair ties
UFO's

5 things always in my closet
Dead hookers
Shoes
Dresses I haven't worn in years
Dusty Bunnies
Hair ties

5 things always in my car
half empty water bottles
cookie crumbs
hair ties
gym bag
pens

5 things always on my desk
I don't have a desk so
In my Gym Bag

40+ cardio CD's
Clean panties
dirty socks
2 pairs of cross trainers
hair ties

Hubris said...

*giggles*
ball markers. Those sound like fun. Are they non-toxic? My skin is rather sensitive ;)

Okay, I'll do this one... Look for it tomorrow... uh... my version.

JMai said...

I think I've done this one so I'm off the hook! Whew! And seriously, don't you ever carry anything other than a golf bag? You know you want a man-purse!