Wednesday, November 29, 2006

giving you head ...

You know you want it.

You crave it.

You want me to show you a peek of the head.

No; not a peek ...

... you want to see it all.

In its full, NAKED AND HARD glory.

Here it is ...

Happy Half-Nekkid Thursday!! ... that's one scarred skull, huh?

Got into a lot of fights when I was a kid ... and a little later.

Click on the pic to get a closer view ... check out the earlobes ... tufts of fuzzy hair ... I'm hoping I don't get to be that middle-aged man with the super hairy ears ... ugh!

To find out more about Half-Nekkid Thursday,
check out the link, baby:

45113638_202b79dc11

8 comments:

Regal said...

It was good for me. :)

SignGurl said...

You think those ears are hairy? I love the fuzz. So cute!

Madame X said...

D I honestly do not know which I find sexier...your shaven head or your very cool Santa hat!!

Crabby said...

Dude, it's not Thursday. It's only Wednesday. You're gonna wish away Tweener week. We can't be doing that. We only get one Tweener Week and I need the time to beat my Alchemy score.

PS. I like your ears. They're cuddly.

HAPPY TWEENER WEEK, D! WOOT! (now go play a game cuz soon tweener week will be over and that's gonna be bad)

terry said...

i'm loving the santa hat, too...

Shay said...

Your avatar is totally cracking me up!
But it totally suits you - with that erect hat and all ^_~

Also, DAMN you do have a lot of head scars!

Sunny Delight said...

such a tease! but a sexy head nonetheless......the scars look made to be kissed...Happy HNT darlin'

keda said...

heeheehee. bet it feels nice too ;)

happy hnt babe.