Wednesday, September 28, 2005

conundrum ...

Only 11:15 a.m. here but already thinking about lunch. I really should start to eat something light when I get up so I'm not so monstrously hungry come lunch time, or the hour leading up to it, for that matter.

I'm hungry, but don't know what I'm hungry for.

• Japanese? Teppanyaki with the sushi buffet?

• Italian? A big bowl of pasta with a creamy sauce and garlic bread?

• Steak? A nice ribeye or N.Y. strip?

• Korean? Maybe galbi ribs with lotsa kimchee?

• Thai? Some pahd tahi with tom ka kai?

• Chinese? Orange chicken, spicy beef and some dim sum?

• Fast food? Takeout monster burger with fries and a shake?

• Vietnamese? Lemongrass chicken and fried lumpia wrapped in lettuce with noodles?

• Diner breakfast? Bacon and eggs with some toast?

• Sammich? Deli hero, Subway or make at home?

Fuck ... someone make a decision for me!!

1 comment:

DZER said...

I might go there friday. there's a place that has sushi and sashimi and other little japanese goodies on a buffet ... and the main course is teppanyaki — steak, chicken or seafood.

tasty!