Thursday, September 29, 2005

Things that I've done that I'm pretty sure you haven't ...

If you have, let me know.

1. Lived with a bisexual stripper and my mother at the same time (And no, they were not one and the same! Freaks!).

2. Eaten half-raw shrimp that I caught fresh out of a jungle river.

3. Eaten pugua (betel nut) with pupulu (pepper leaf).

4. Been personally introduced to the president of a foreign nation.

5. Written for both the top selling newspaper and magazine of my hometown.

6. Won a Truman Scholarship.

7. Walked on the moon.

8. OK, No. 7 is bullshit.

9. Scored a touchdown, an extra point, punted and recorded a sack all in one high school football game.

10. Broken the bones of three similar-aged children (unintentionally).

11. Eaten live grasshoppers and a gecko on a dare/bet.

12. Been listed as the top player of a stand-up arcade game in a national video game magazine.

13. Experienced/been through more than 10 typhoons, including at least four supertyphoons, and at least one earthquake registering higher than 7.5 on the Richter scale.

14. Put a boring list of things I've done that you likely haven't done on my blog.

15. Killed a man just to watch the look on his face as he realized he was dying.

16. OK, I never did No. 15.

Honestly.

I swear.

Random Guam Fact Of The Day:
• Guam is the largest per-capita consumer of Spam.

6 comments:

DZER said...

whew!

I mean ... what? huh? what are you talking about?

DZER said...

I think I will have the spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, baked beans and spam!

DZER said...

eddie: I'm with chrissie on this one ... though dog biscuits are a tasty treat!

DZER said...

can i just say I LOVE the new pick ... frosted lipstick ... yummy-most!

DZER said...

well, I also like the side bustiness ... *drools*

sassinak said...

damm
there is just nothing i can say that will top eddie here... nothing.