Monday, October 24, 2005

updates to DZER's kingdom ...

OK ... the expansion of my personal little blogworld continues.

First, another older erotica story is now up at DZEROTICA. This one is a Guam-based story, set in the middle of a raging storm.

Second, I now have a blog featuring pictures of my native home: DZER's Guam Pics. Now don't go freaking on me — I will still post pics here. But my pics blog will feature extra pics from around the island, as I tend to shoot more than I post.

Third, though it's not up yet, will be my poetry blog. It's not up yet because I don't have a name for it. I will use it for older poetry I want to post, as well as previous blog poems, plus future verse. I was going to use DZEROTICA for my poetry, but figured it should remain the home of racy stories and dirty deeds, and nothing else.

So beware ... because my ego will only continue to grow and run maniacally wild as my personal blogosphere kingdom expands. Beware that which is DZER!! *cue ominous personal soundtrack*

Random Guam Fact Of The Day:
• The Guam Hymn was written by Dr. Ramon Sablan and translated into its Chamorro version, Fanohge Chamorro, by Lagrimas Untalan.

Guam Hymn
Stand ye Guamanians, for your country
And sing her praise from shore to shore

For her honor, for her glory
Exalt our Island forever more

For her honor, for her glory
Exalt our Island forever more

May everlasting peace reign o'er us
May heaven's blessings to us come

Against all perils, do not forsake us
God protect our Isle of Guam

Against all perils, do not forsake us
God protect our Isle of Guam

Fanohge Chamoru
Fanohge Chamorro put I tano'-ta
Kanta I matuna-na gi todu I lugat

Para I onra, para I gloria
Abiba I Isla sinparat

Para I onra, para I gloria
Abiba I Isla sinparat

Todu I tiempo I pas para hita
Yan ginen I langet na bendison

Kontra I piligro na' fansafo' ham
Yu'os prutehi I Islan Guam

Kontra I piligro na' fansafo' ham
Yu'os prutehi I Islan Guam

6 comments:

Steppin' On Toes said...

Dzer, when you gonna take pics of Tamuning for me? =P

DZER said...

murph: nice to know someone has my back!

Jax: When you gonna post more pics of you in a bikini? (that one's for you murph)

seriously, I'll be posting pics from all over the island on that blog, so keep your eyes peeled. :)

Steppin' On Toes said...

Deez, no pics for Murph. He called me ditzy! LOL. Anyway, I have something special going on in my blog. I really want to work on it. I don't know where I'm going with it, but if it keeps up I'll be frequenting the place more often. It's supposed to questions and answers about anything....so ask me something there if you want.

DZER said...

Jax: coolness, kababayan! I'll check it out when I get home from the office ;)

sassinak said...

murph: i comment alla time. this time (and re little wang) i had nothing to say.

which weird for me i know, but still true

hi d!

DZER said...

hey sass!