Saturday, October 29, 2005

wowzers ...

OK ... I had thought that my best week ever run was over. I was wrong.

What a GREAT Friday night!!

How great? Tune in later to find out ... it's 1:47 a.m., I still have to write two editorials and I'm fading fast. Work must be the priority. Then sleep. You mooks will have to wait.

Let me just say: Test of Intelligence. Champions. Prize money. Drinks at a bar (I know! and no nekkid girls, either!). Drinks at a strip club (lotsa nekkid girls!)

lemme just leave ya'll with this image:

And yes ... that's gaudy, dark red stripper lipstick.

Talk to ya'll soon ;)

6 comments:

DZER said...

you are too kind and overly generous with your praise ;)

and I have some more pics of lipstick marks ... heh

DZER said...

I'm considering it ... ;)

Everything Nice said...

I wanna see!! If you're sharing that is.

Right on Dozr, way to kick-start the weekend for us all!!

I second Gigi's comment about your cuteness. I love the smile!

TGIF

SignGurl said...

That smile does make you wonder what you've been up to.

You have the most beautiful blue eyes.

Steppin' On Toes said...

Love it. I luv that picture! Keep it up haha.

DZER said...

naughty one: you're such a voyeur ... and awww ... *blush*

jenn: I was up to a lot ... and thanks *re-blushes*

Jax: I try my best to keep it up ;)

hick: thanks, pard ... and it's off to a good start LOL

sugarpunk: thanks, darlin' ... I'm a marked man;)

gigi: *re-re-blushes*