Thursday, December 01, 2005

short one for now ...

Lot of work to get done tonight:

• Next round of Jingle George. Hmm ... that reminds me ... forgot to give you guys the link to the last one. It was a shortie: Jingle George No. 3 The one for this Saturday will be about non-wrapping paper wrapping tricks and techniques.

• Weekend editing. I'm planning to play golf on Sunday, so I want to get as much advance work out of the way as possible, so will do some advance editing of columns, letters and articles. See how serious I am about it? I just like the way the angle worked out on this one ... makes me actually look a little small. Well, not really ... but a man can dream LOL

Did have a pretty good day though:

• The annual Christmas bonus came a little earlier than normal this year; usually it's given out the day before the Christmas party, which would have been next week. I'm VERY happy with mine, especially because they did recognize the work I did and continue to do on a project that meant a LOT of extra time and effort well apart from my usual duties.

• Got several more Christmas presents out of the way. One godson is going to LOVE me for the set of junior golf clubs he will be getting. He loves going out to the driving range with my dad and me, and now he will have his own little set, complete with a little golf bag! Took care of two other friends, a coworker, two stateside friends and the family of a friend. *whew*

• Had a great Thai dinner — chicken pahd thai and beef panang ... mmm ... I am SO full. Too many carbs! I'm a bit lazy and logy, which is another reason this one is short.

And now for something completely different

OK ... I've just started working on two more erotica stories, one at the request of the very hot, very bang-able gigi. Seriously; what's wrong with the males in that area? Is there saltpeter or some other chemical in the water?

Anyway, my point is this: If you have an idea or scenario for an erotica story that you'd like me to write, give me a holler. It won't GUARANTEE that I will write it, or even that I'll write it exactly as you want it (unless you're willing to PAY... LOL), but I'd love to hear your thoughts/suggestions/ideas. :)

Also ... if you have a request for what you want me to talk about, or hear me say, on a audioblog, let me know. Advance warning: If you want me to say your name in a sexy, deep voice while grunting, growling or saying 'oh yes baby" or the like ... again, you will have to PAY! LOL

That holiday train thing ...

Wanted to share photos of the PDN's "building" on the Hilton Holiday Express Train.

Here's out little part of it. We're in the middle there.

Closer up. Look at the chimney. Who's that? Yep ... Jingle George!

Random Guam Fact Of The Day:
• One of the best places to eat a greasy, heavy, late night meal after a night full of partying is Linda's Cafe in East Hagåtña. I'm still trying to talk Oh So Wonderful into meeting me there one night to buy her some corned-beef fried rice ... oh, it'll clog yer arteries quick, but fuck it's good!!

26 comments:

DZER said...

gigi: well ... I AM a wordsmith ;)

and thanks for catching that ... I HATE errors in my work LOL

SignGurl said...

I hate to be redundant but I'm gonna say it anyway....your eyes are absolutely beautiful!

Jingle George is so cute cumming...er...coming out of that chimney.

da buttah said...

dooooo wop!!

DZER said...

signgurl: awww ... *blushing, which makes the blue of my eyes "pop" even more* ... LOL

buttah: doo-doo doo-wop ... boppa-boppa-bop-bop ... doo-wop!

LOL

castufari: whatchoo tawkin' 'bowt? LOL

mikster said...

Yeah.....I've heard saying my name in a deep, sexy voice is a bad thing....lol

DZER said...

mike: LOL ... well, maybe if you ask REALLY nice ;)

DZER said...

chissie: It's a "thumbs up," little miss think the worst! LOL

and you pay, I talk ... you KNOW that LOL

mikster said...

I see Chrissie is being 'difficult' again...lol

DZER said...

chrissie: yes Mistress ... *performing on you*

mike: hush now ... I'm performing

*goes back to performing*

chrissie: I'm TRYING to amuse you ... keep still!! LOL

DZER said...

this is all you get for $20!

*dips head back down to continue performance*

mikster said...

I liked her better when she was blogging...instead of venting in just comments....lol

DZER said...

umm ... "make?"

LOL

mike: she's being VERY difficult this morning ... LOL

DZER said...

shit, Mike ... now she's breaking out the big guns ... fuck ... next comes the lip bite ... yep ... see?

mikster said...

She does have a cute pout there....concur dzer?...lol

Anonymous said...

You have gorgeous eyes. Yummmmmm.

DZER said...

aroused girl: why thank you, darlin' ... :)

DZER said...

chrissie: founce? fucking flounce? LMAO

I may be the ham ... but you are the pineapple rings on top! LOL

flouncer.

DZER said...

*taking a peek at the cleavage whilst she cursies*

Everything Nice said...

Umm. I can see everybody has Dzr's comments section well in hand.

So *sniff* I'll just go back to my editorial.

*crocodile tear*

DZER said...

no more use of chick emotional tricks and tools!!

you'll have to use feminine wiles ... and your bodies ... shamelessly

and who has me in hand? ;)

Everything Nice said...

No emotional tricks or tools here, just sexual naughty tricks and tools.

NO NO wiles... way too much competition with Chrissie in the room.

Kinda like being yesterdays hamburger next to todays prime rib.

Not gonna do it.

DZER said...

haven't you ever heard the phrase "plenty of DZER to go around?"

LOL

DZER said...

murph: I have a fucking great PR department here at The Diatribe

by the way ... is it too pretentious for me to keep referring to my blog as "The Diatribe" ... especially in audio posts? LOL

sassinak said...

*lmao*
CHIN QUIVER!

fucking priceless

and i bet you have a GREAT chin quiver/lip bite too chrissie

Oh So Wonderful said...

First of all, you are sooo bad for the diet I am convinced I need to go on (hey, the old Binh Minh made theee awesomest Chicken Pad Thai..now MeKong). I'd like to drop more Hole-in-the-Walls: Kieu's with their (I think, Thursdays) girunkulu steak/lunch specials (as well as their Salisbury steak) and Linda's steak specials on Fridays...yeah, been there, done that!!

This comment box is perfect for sex addicts...seriously! What an outlet! I am sweating just by reading what you all write. Talk about steamy - or maybe it's just my imagination! Too too cool!!!

DZER said...

sass: chrissie does an awesome chinquiver LOL

gigi: fuggedaboudit

oh so wonderful: you should try Time Inn's (in Anigua) friday steak and fried chicken all-you-can eat special! talk about bad for diets! LOL