Reasons it's late this week:
1. I did laundry yesterday, which meant 5 loads, which meant a lot of folding, which mean I didn't feel like doing much else.
2. I'm a lazy bitch.
3. I went to sleep early
4. Do you really need more reasons?
So here's my current state of being ...
... wishing I was back in bed ... for yet even MORE sleep.
To find out more about Half-Nekkid Thursday,
check out the link, baby:
THE CONTEST ...
Also, last night (for me) was the time I was supposed to post the winner of the Win DZER's Green Hat contest; sorry to prolong the suspense.
In the end, there were a total of three offers. They are as follows:
1. Always Aroused Girl offered what she wore in her HNT from last week:
I'm assuming she meant just the thong and on whole outfit. Nice offer. VERY nice and tempting offer.
2. Alex, of Alex and Suze, offered the following pastel drawing;
According to Alex, it's an "impression of a synesthetic experience I had a couple of nights ago whilst Suze and I were doing the wild thing." Wowzers. Another nice and tempting offer!
3. Madame X put in a just-under-the-wire offer of five pounds of chocolate fudge, made wearing just her apron. "I ,of course, will document this by photographing me during the fudge preparation," she said. Yet another very nice and tempting offer. Anyone who pays attention to this blog knows how much I love fudge!
AND THE WINNER IS ...
This was a tough one, folks.
Every offer, as I noted, was very tempting.
After much consideration, the winner of the following hat ...
... is ...
... Alex of Alex and Suze!!! Congratulations!!!
As much as I'd love to have AAG's thong, or Madame X's fudge and pictures of her making it naked, I couldn't pass up the artistic interpretation of a limey's sexual experience with a hot redhead who has great tits! LOL
It will brighten my living quarters and, should Alex die tragically (knock on wood that he doesn't), not only will I have a shot with Suze, but the artwork could then be worth millions! So greed and sex thoughts won the day. But really, when you think about it, were you expecting anything more, or less, of me? LOL
THE NEXT STEP ...
Alex, you can send your rendition to the post office box address on my sidebar. And e-mail me your mailing address so I can get the Guam hat out to you guys.
Random Guam Fact Of The Day:
• Chamorros are well noted for being laid-back and not taking being on time all that seriously. In fact, there's a well-known term for it: "Guam time." If something is scheduled to start at noon, showing up at 12:30 means you're on Guam time.