Thursday, January 05, 2006

May I present my dogs?

OK.

Some of you were very skeptical about my dog post below.

I hurts me that you would doubt the DZER. So much so that at least one of you made calls to my home, cell AND work numbers to grill me intensely.

Even though I had a puppy post earlier and posted a pic of a stuffed animal.

I have DO two new dogs.

They are not hot dogs.

They are not corn dogs.

They are not chili dogs.

These two dogs are real. You can hold them and pet them.

Here they are:

Aren't they cuuuuuuuuuute?

Everyone can thank Jax, who is a Guammie gal, for my two new dogs, which shall be named Grrrissie and Grrrainne. Ha! I keeeeeeeeeeeeeeel me.

I can't wait for the day I ACTUALLY get a dog. Why? Because none of you will believe me! LOL ... You'll all be, "Aw, he's just faking again." "He's the DZER who cried 'puppy.;" or similar remonstrations. Heh.

12 comments:

Suze said...

Dzer, the one on the left looks a little tipsy.

Have you been giving the puppies alcohol? LOL

DZER said...

suze: that one is Grrrainne ... she's a little off-kilter, but otherwise fine ... I would never get my lil puppy girls drunk!

You're just hankering for another spankering! LOL

DZER said...

yer just ruffled cuz I didn't name none of the pooches after you ... *pinches yer dagan*

kathi said...

Bite me.

DZER said...

kathi: *bites you, but not too hard*

chrissie: LOL ... I need to learn to keep my big mouth shut!

SignGurl said...

Gigi, you are gonna get it if you put DZER's cooly on your blog. Remember, he must have your password since he did your header. I'd hate to think what he might do!

DZER said...

gigi: you're cut off ... don't push your luck LOL

jenn: talk some sense into that woman ;)

SignGurl said...

I shudder to think!

kathi said...

Forget you Dzer...you don't deserve to bite me. Get yourself a dog and we'll talk

Chrissie ~ WORK YOUR MAGIC, GIRL!

DZER said...

gigi: if you only knew

jenn: shudder baby!

kathi: you can't forget me .... or my unusually long and thick fingers ;)

grainne: LOL ... no ass biting!

Shay said...

lol
a friend of mine gave me a tamagotchi for christmas, since I wanted a cat so bad. lol

DZER said...

shay: LOL ... awww ... too cute!