Despite that, I managed to get a shitload of errands done:
• Went to a bank and deposited money for my mom.Feeling a little better today, but probably going to go find lunch in a few minutes and it likely will be a nice chicken soup of some kind.
• Checked my post office box after a long dry spell — catalogs, bills and that's it. :(
• Mailed off a package of special cookies to a special someone. Aren't I sweet?
• Dropped off videos a day before they started costing me "restocking fees."
• Went to the store, bought cold medicine ... and a golf glove (realized I was out at the last golf outing).
• Came home, took medicine, slept from 7 p.m. to about midnight. Woke up feeling a little better, but went back to bed a couple hours later, again with the help of more cold medicine. Could have woken up early — several different times — but my philosophy is when sick, sleep. Also, I'm a lazy bastard, so maximum sleeping time always rocks my little casbah.
Bonus news: I get to play golf for free tomorrow, thanks to a company sponsorship thing in some fundraising tournament. Yay! I'll remember to bring the camera and try to take lotsa pics.