1. Who runs Bartertown?
Master Blaster run Bartertown. (Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome)
2. What does napalm in the morning smell like?
It smells like victory. (Apocalypse Now)
3. Who wants the truth, but can’t handle it?
Lt. Daniel Kaffee wanted the truth. Col. Nathan R. Jessep said Kaffee couldn’t handle the truth. (A Few Good Men).
4. To whom do you show the money?
You show Rod Tidwell the money. (Jerry Maguire)
5. Who are supposed to be rounded up?
You round up the usual suspects. (Casablanca)
6. Who you gonna call?
7. What is, actually, all around?
Love is, actually, all around. (Love Actually)
8. Who was born a poor, white child?
No one was. Navin R. Johnson was born a poor BLACK child. (The Jerk) … damn I’m still mad I messed this up! LOL
9. What doesn’t amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world?
The problems of three people don’t amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world (Casablanca … and yes, grainne, I used it twice :P)
10. Who didn’t Ray get down?
Jake LaMotta. (Raging Bull).
11. What days are back?
… The old days, the bad days, the all-or-nothing days. They're back! (Sin City)
12. What do you leave, and what do you take?
Leave the gun. Take the canola. (The Godfather)
Thanks to all who played! :)