You would think that, after several days of memes and other assorted bullshit posts without any real true depth, compelling content or memorable anything -- as made very clear by the VAST number of comments received over that time span (insert favority snarky noise here) -- that I would have something worthwhile to post today.
Well, if that's what you did think, you'd be wrong. Except for MFP, who, I've learned over the past near-decade, is NEVER wrong.
Instead, I present to you this bit of movie fun (subject to individual definition of "fun."). Play if you want, or just click away after a brief scanning of the questions. If you choose to play, don't peek at others' answers ... you cheaters!
WHO AND WHAT ...
1. Who runs Bartertown?
2. What does napalm in the morning smell like?
3. Who wants the truth, but can’t handle it?
4. To whom do you show the money?
5. Who are supposed to be rounded up?
6. Who you gonna call?
7. What is, actually, all around?
8. Who was born a poor, white child?
9. What doesn’t amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world?
10. Who didn’t Ray get down?
11. What days are back?
12. What do you leave, and what do you take?
Random Guam Fact Of The Day:
• One of the few movies featuring Guam prominently is "No Man Is an Island," the true story of Navy radioman George Tweed, an American serviceman who remained on Guam throughout World War II, hidden from the Japanese by loyal, patriotic Chamorros. It's a shitty movie that makes Tweed out to be a hero and pays little tribute to the people who were tortured and killed for helping to keep him hidden.