I've seen this, or a similar version, on a couple of blogs, including that of Artful Dodger. Here's my version:
9 lasts• Last place you were: at Blockbuster, renting DVDs for weekend watching.
• Last cigarette: Oct. 24, 2004.
• Last beverage: a two-liter bottle of Assam Black Tea.
• Last kiss: hmm … before Lent started, the last time I saw my favorite stripper.
• Last movie seen: in the theaters, “Lucky Number Slevin”; on DVD, “Love Actually.”
• Last phone call: made, to a guy setting up a ring game, to let him know I couldn’t make it; received, from a copy editor at work to double-check a fact in the editorial.
• Last CD played: wow … been a long time since I played an actually music CD, though I listed to “Greatest Hits of the 80s” on iTunes the other day.
• Last bubble bath: the last time I stayed overnight in a hotel that had a big enough bath to afford me this luxury — about 1-1/2 years ago, I think.
• Last time you cried: who would ask such a mean question? *sobs*
8 have you evers• Have you ever dated someone twice: Yes.
• Have you ever been cheated on: Yes, yes and yes.
• Have you ever kissed somebody and regretted it: Not so far.
• Have you ever fallen in love: Yes, unfortunately.
• Have you ever lost someone: Yes.
• Have you ever been depressed: Clinically depressed? Yes.
• Have you ever been drunk and thrown up: Duh.
• Have you ever hit another person: Many other people.
7 states you’ve been to
• State of Ecstasy.
• State of Bliss.
• State of Anger.
• State of Wonder.
• State of Awe.
• State of Disbelief.
6 things you’ve done today
• Played Neverwinter Nights.
• Watched some television.
• Took out the garbage.
• Went into the office.
• Bought some groceries — soup, Assam Black Tea, toilet paper, oranges, apples, Pepto-Bismal, Alka-Seltzer Plus Cold Medicine.
• Went to Blockbuster for some DVDs for weekend watching.
5 favorite things
• My Favorite Person.
• A great meal and conversation with good friends.
• My mom’s cooking.
4 people you can tell pretty much anything to
• My Favorite Person.
3 favorite colors
• Charcoal gray.
2 things you want to do before you die
• Meet My Favorite Person, in person.
• Have a novel published.
1 thing you regret
• Like there’s only one thing?
Random Guam Fact Of The Day:
• Guam only has one civilian hospital, the Guam Memorial Hospital Authority, and it sucks.