This fun meme was stolen by DZER from TequilaGirl.
1. Did you have a New Year's resolution this year?
Yes. It was 1024 x 768.
2. Who kissed you at midnight?
That’s none of your business! Yes, that means no one :(
3. Does it snow where you live?
Not since the last Ice Age, and even then only during the winter months.
4. Do you like hot chocolate?
Sure, but I’d prefer a good cup of coffee.
5. Have you ever been to Times Square to watch the ball drop?
Not yet …
1. Who was your Valentine?
The fine exotic dancers of Crazy Horse.
2. When you were little, did you buy valentines for your class?
I was never little, only younger … but yes, and threw in the little chalky candy hearts … I WUV U.
3. Do you care if the groundhog sees its shadow or not?
Not to degree where I could give a rat’s ass.
1. Are you Irish?
My mom’s mom was a McDaniel.
2. Do you wear green on St. Patty's Day?
Not traditionally … I’m more of a “fall.”
3. What did you do for St. Patty's Day in 2006?
I believe I worked that day. No indulgence in booze here.
4. Are you happy when winter is pretty much over?
We only have two seasons here -- rainy and not so rainy.
1. Do you like the rain?
I love an overcast, chilly, super-rainy day … unless I'm playing golf that day.
2. Did you play an April Fool's joke on anyone this year?
No! Would I do something as mean as … GOTCHA!! Hah!
3. Do you get tons of candy on Easter?
Only after Jesus rises from the dead and finishes hiding eggs. Oh, and black jelly beans rock the casbah!
4. Finish the phrase "April showers" ...
Get me wet ;)
1. What's your favorite kind of flower?
I prefer natural flowers that grow unconstrained wild and free.
2. Do you like the spring?
Usually, but there’s one in my bed that sometimes pokes me in the back.
4. What is the first color you think of when you think of Spring?
An explosion of various bright colors.
1. What year did/will you graduate from high school?
1987 … go Sharks!
2. Did you realize nothing special happens in June?
So Father’s Day is suddenly “nothing special?” Golf’s U.S. Open is “nothing special?” A woman had to have come up with this meme!
1. What did you do on the Fourth of July?
Waiting eagerly for the Fifth of July. And poured out a little of my 40 for Francis Scott Key.
2. Did you go on any vacations during this month?
Nope. Why would anyone want to go on vacation while pretty much everyone else is on vacation? How do you get away from it all when everyone else is trying to get away from it all?
3. Do you blast the A/C all day?
Every day of every week of every month is a day to blast the air conditioning in Guam.
1. Did you do anything special at the end of your summer?
2. What was your favorite summer memory of 2006?
Probably a 30-foot birdie putt that I holed out.
3. Do you have a sunburn?
I did last week.
4. Do you go to the beach a lot?
No, but I drive by beaches all the time … Hello! It’s a tropic island!
1. Did you attend school/college in 2006?
No, but I took some fools to school on the golf course!
2. Who is/was your favorite teacher?
There were a few in my life that really inspired me: Mrs. Penrod, 8th and 9th grade math … Coach Franklin, 8th grade history … Mr. Villers, 9th grade literature.
3. Do you like fall better than summer?
Who prefers to fall? It usually hurts, you scrape a knee …
1. What was your favorite Halloween costume?
One that I wore or one that I saw? My brother James and I used to drive around wearing Jason hockey masks and freaking people the hell out.
2. Did you trick or treat or go to a party?
Went to my godsons’ to see them dressed up.
3.What did you dress up as last year?
A newspaper editor. It was a very convincing and realistic costume.
1. Whose house did you go to for Thanksgiving?
The home of the parents of my mulle’ … and damn it was a good feast!
2. Do you love stuffing?
Yes, but only the way I’m used to it -- no raisins, no chestnuts, no oysters -- just a basic stuffing with bread crumbs, diced giblets, black olives, onions and the like.
3. What are you thankful for?
That I’m on November, which means that I’m almost done with this!
1. Do you celebrate Christmas?
I keep Christmas in my heart every hour of every day … *smooches*
2. If not, what do you celebrate?
Are you blind? I answered “yes” to No. 1!
3. Have you ever been kissed under mistletoe?
Is this a foot fetish question?
4. Get anything special last year?
My Odyssey Two-Ball putter, which I love.
5. What do you want this year?
To be in a new place.
6. Do you like cold weather?
I love being inside during cold weather …heh.