Thursday, September 08, 2005

I hate the Postal Service ...

My digital camera should have been here 7-10 days ago. It's still not here. I just know it's stuck in Hawaii. It's so stupid that a Priority Mail item is taking more than 3 weeks to get here.

I was going to buy one here for about $189, but got this great deal at Wal-Mart.com that got me the same quality of camera (3.2 megapixels) plus a 512-meg memory card, charger and mini-tripod, plus shipping, for about $160. How could I pass up that deal?

Well, if I had passed up that deal, I would have been back to taking digital pics for about three weeks now. Is the 3 weeks-plus worth $60-$80? Well, I guess I will find out soon.

After a huge typhoon several years ago, it would take weeks and weeks for even priority mail, but they supposedly finally fixed the glitch, but I guess the glitch is back. Arg!! One of the few things I really hate about living out here, so far away from everything else.

Random Guam Fact Of The Day:
• Guam is about 5,800 miles from San Francisco, and about 7,960 miles from New York City. That's a loooooong way.

6 comments:

da buttah said...

thank you for reminding me i need to go to kinko's to fedex my bro his already expired registration tags.

fuck, i'm a shitty sister!

sassinak said...

hee
i mail birthday cards days after the actual birthday.

you are not alone.

DZER said...

buttah: ooh ... thanks for reminding me to get new tags for MY truck! LOL

sass: I used to be so good about bday cards and anniversary cards and holiday cards and all that shit ... now, with the wonders of technology, I don't even e-mail friends and family, let alone write them. I'm a total shit, and a serial procrastinator to boot now. fuck me.

sassinak said...

heh
i have the same problems dude... all these ways to keep in touch it's really hard to actually DO for some reason

i have work to do but i can hear her bitchiness in the hall and i can't make myself step outside...

Steppin' On Toes said...

I hate the post office too. I'm not getting mail since I moved temporarily and no matter what I do, I'm still not getting it. Grrrrrrr.

DZER said...

sass: screw that wench!

rm: I would, but I know it's not the company's fault, they were the ones who alerted me that it had been shipped ages ago; it's the damn post office

chrissie: no shit ... but I don't know if I wanna drive to the post office LOL

toe stepper: they're all bastards