Wednesday, September 07, 2005

More miscellaneous lists ...

Things I didn't appreciate when I was younger:
• How hard my parents worked to keep us fed, educated and loved.
• What an amazing man my father was.
• The strength of my mother.
• The importance of rules and discipline.
• Rock and roll music.
• Vegetables.
• The Declaration of Independence and the Constitution, especially the First Amendment.

Things I wish I could afford:
• My own house.
• Paying off my mom's house.
• A super tricked-out Mac with all the bells and whistles.
• A new car.
• To open up and trust again.
• Lasik surgery.

Five great things on television:
• The Daily Show.
• Iron Chef (the original, but I'm coming to like the new one).
• Sir Alec Guiness Presents on Animal Planet.
• Sesame Street ... oh yes, it still rocks.
• SportsCenter

Best pro wrasslers ever:
• Hulk Hogan.
• Andre the Giant.
• The Rock.
• Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka.
• Brett "The Hitman" Hart (especially in tag team with Jim "The Anvil" Niedhardt).
• George "The Animal" Steel.
• The Undertaker.

Greatest inventions of the 20th century:
• Computers.
• The Internet.
• Swiffer.
• Jet engine.

Underappreciated bands:
• KISS
• Creedence Clearwater Revival
• The Doors
• The Steve Miller Band
• ABBA.

Random Guam Fact Of The Day:
• Duendes are legendary beings of Guam, sneaky elfin-like tricksters who often are noted for kidnapping bad children.

4 comments:

DZER said...

I can't even wear contacts ... I freak myself out ... something about sticking something into my eyeball makes me unable to do it ... bleah

da buttah said...

i'm to scared to do glaucomma testing, let alone have a laser and shit all up in my eye.

i'll stick to contacts. thanks :)

DZER said...

buttah: I would just love to never have to wear glasses again ... and to be able to wear cool sunglasses. I SOOOO can't do contacts.

amateur: welcome back ... and the duendes don't travel dude; sorry!

DZER said...

Benoit is a roughneck crazy guy ... he's pretty tough too.