Saturday, September 10, 2005

Just a little something I need to get off my chest ...

Here's the deal: At the movie theater, once you have paid for and received your sodas, popcorn, hotdogs and nachos, you need to move the fuck out to fthe way. They have space to the side where you can slide down to get your napkins, straws and generally get your shit together before heading for your seats.

What purpose is there to continue to stand there, other than to be an ass and keep everyone else from getting their movie goodies before the show starts. When the kid behind the counter stands up on his or her tippy-toes and speaks over your shoulder to the next person in line, it's a not-so-subtle signal to move yer punk ass along.

6 comments:

sassinak said...

chrissie: motherfucking word.

DZER said...

chrissie and sass: hmm ... I never have that problem in a mostly empty theater ... maybe cuz I'm the big giant guy who looks scary in the dark ... while you two are hotties sittin' alone in a theater, which to assholes translates into "opportunity" ... LOL

DZER said...

maybe you just pick out the best general areas to see the movie from ... and other people want to sit in the best general area?

I wouldn't sit in front of you ... I'd sit right behind ... so I could lean in and smell yer hair ;)

DZER said...

just me ... and only cuz it's you ;)

DZER said...

you don't think I'd go around smelling strange women's hair, didja? LOL

DZER said...

I do some odd things? Me? Hmph!!