Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Oh, seven and we watched them fall ...

Courtesy of sassinak, the taggiest tagger of tagtime ... Seven Things

Seven things that scare me
• Fear itself.
• The wrath of a woman.
• Anxiety attacks that I think are heart attacks.
• The quality of students graduating from public schools.
• Sharks.
• Dying a painful death.
• Being unloved for the rest of my life.

Seven things I like the most
• Smoking cigarettes (though I don’t).
• Playing poker.
• Playing golf.
• The feel of a woman’s skin.
• Good writing.
• Sharing a good laugh with friends.
• Sleeping.

Seven most important things in my apartment
• My eMac.
• Photos of friends and family.
• A silver bracelet left behind by a woman.
• A pair of panties sent to me by a woman.
• My small collection of kokopelli.
• The 15 pillows on my bed.
• My power tools.

Seven random facts about me
• I am a genius.
• I have four tattoos and plans for more.
• I love a good backscratch.
• I still think I’m as strong as I used to be, even though I’m not.
• I talk in my sleep; sometimes I hold entire conversations.
• I am not as good as I think I am, and also not as bad.
• I’m a fool for karaoke.

Seven things I plan to do before I die
• Meeting my favorite minx, face to face.
• Win the lottery.
• Write a novel or three.
• Start my own business.
• Move to the states.
• Win a Pulitzer Prize.
• Fall in love again.

Seven things I can do
• Write well.
• Juggle.
• Speak a variety of accents.
• Belch on command.
• Pick up objects from the ground with my toes.
• Roll my tongue.
• Change light bulbs without standing on anything.
• Fool some of the people some of the time.

Seven things I can't do
• Drive a stick shift.
• Sing well enough.
• Understand women.
• Speak a foreign language.
• Afford to live the way I want.
• Help those I most wish I could.
• Change the world in any significant way.

Seven things I say the most
• Fuck.
• No shit.
• Hey.
• Yes, I’m the guy who quit smoking.
• Yes, I am Jingle George.
• What?
• Doh!

Seven celeb crushes
• Meg Ryan … that smile.
• Pam Anderson … every guy loves a knockout slut.
• The Latina singer from the Pussycat Dolls … rawr!
• Jennifer Aniston … a special friend.
• Sarah Silverman … funny hottie.
• Stephanie Seymour … older hottie.
• Ali Landry … dip my chip.

Seven people I'll love to see doing this
• Chrissie
• Buttah
• T-money
• Toe Stepper
• Allison
• Your momma
• Stephen Hawking

Random Guam Fact Of The Day:
• One of the worst curses you can make in Chamorro is "Chadda' i namu," which literally translates to "Your mother's eggs," but which means much, MUCH worse in its non-literal translation.

1 comment:

DZER said...

you'll always be on top of my "to do" list ... *sly wink*