Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Look up!!!

New blog topper! A DZER and his truck. What do ya'll think?

I think I'm gonna tweak it ... that was something thrown together in like 10 minutes ... I know I can make it way, way cooler ... or at least I used to be able to.

Oh, by the way ... the scanner I bought was a discontinued model that only worked up to Mac OS 9.x.x ... not on OS X ... so I had to take it back ... and the bastards almost tried to charge me a "restocking" fee ... I was like, hello, you're the one selling a unit that was discontinued like two years or more ago and trying to pass it off as brand new. Needless to say, they didn't end up charging me the fee.

Soooo ... ya'll will have to wait a little while longer for pics of the younger days of DZER.

3 comments:

DZER said...

thanks, sweetcheeks ... I like yers too ;)

da buttah said...

that's awesome!!! so hot D! So hot!TD

DZER said...

thanks, buttah dahlink!