Sunday, December 11, 2005

christmas party and then some ...

back from the company christmas party.

it was fun. no, really.

I was outstanding as emcee, naturally. it's not bragging if it's true, yeah?

lots of pics, but don't feel like dealing with them tonight, so you're stuck waiting, all three of you who bother reading this blog on the weekends.

and no, I didn't dance.

HOUSEKEEPING

the links section will be updated this weekend. yes alex and suze, it means I will finally get my favorite brit bloggers up on the list. anyone else i'm missing? holla.

might be playing with the template some. still not sure what I wanna do with it.

also plan to get off my ass and finish up an erotica story or two. keep an eye out. (there's the eye thing again).

the latest installment of Jingle George is up. Click here to check it out.

Random Guam Fact Of The Day:
• Chamorro phrases that sound dirty when translated into English but really aren't: "Un fatto." "Matto hao."

6 comments:

kathi said...

I'm glad you had a good time darlin. I bet you were wonderful. Did I win any of the door prizes?

DZER said...

kathi: nope; didn't see yer name pulled. try again next year.

SignGurl said...

I just have to say, "You look so cute in that hat!".

I'm still waiting for you to come down my chimney.

Suze said...

Dzer, have you taken any pics I could post for CBW or HNT?

I don't know what your office parties are like but someone usually sits on the photocopier. LOL.

DZER said...

jenn: thanks darlin' ... i'm working on my chimney entrances ;)

gigi: scroogette!

sugarpunk: thanks hon ....

suze: CBW? Cor Blimey, Wot? LOL ... and our office party was at a hotel ballroom — no photocopier around ;)

allison: thanks, darlin' ... ho ho ho!

terry said...

no dancing?? party pooper.