Stolen from Madame X, who stole it from Top Cat!
1. Name a CD you own that you think none of your blogger friends does:
OK … there’s a chance that ONE other blogger might have this CD, because she lives here in Guam. It’s “Marianas Homegrown,” which features songs from a variety of Guam artists.
2. Name a book you own that you think none of your blogger friends does:
Hmm … besides "The Holy Roman Catholic Bible?" LOL … nah, a few folks might have that … but I’m guessing no one else has “The Limerick: 1700 Examples, With Notes, Variants and Index,” edited by G. Legman, last published in 1969. Thanks grainne! *smooches*
3. Name a movie you own on DVD/VHS/whatever that you think none of your blogger friends does:
“The Muppet Show: Season One” is probably the most “unique” DVD set I own, though how many folks will also have “East Meets West Fuckfest?” … LOL
4. Name a place that you have visited that you think none of your blogger friends has:
This one is kind of tough. Again, since someone is also from Guam, I can’t go with any of the big Guam places. I’ve lived in Okinawa and there’s probably some places there no other blogger has been to … but that’s about it for exotic places. I mean Mexico and Philippines, but those are pretty regularly visited places. So … any of you mugs been to the farm owned by my aunt and uncle on the outskirts of Sedalia, Mo.? Didn’t think so.
5. Name a piece of technology or any sort of tool you own that you think none of your blogger friends has:
Hmm … another tough one. I’m not a big techie, so I don’t have a ton of fancy gadgets. I love tools, but what guy doesn’t, and I don’t have any esoteric implements. I’m gonna go basic here — a hand-crafted machete. Wait … that person probably has one! Damn! Hmm … OK … final answer is … pneumatic wrench — it plugs into my truck’s cigarette lighter and is used to loosen and tighten lug nuts. I LOVE that thing. Heh.