Sunday, March 05, 2006

movies on TV I just end up watching ...

Last night, it was "Forrest Gump." Whenever I come across this movie on TV, I can't help watching it from where I come in, no matter how early or late.

This afternoon ... "The Outlaw Josey Wales." One of my all-time favorite Westerns. Squint. Spit. Shoot.

Now all I need is for "Die Hard" to come on tonight and it will be a triple shot! LOL

Addendum:
OK ... I didn't get "Die Hard" ... but I got "Armageddon," which also stars Bruce Willis ... score! LOL

6 comments:

JMai said...

Forrest Gump is one of those movies that you just watch when you catch it on tv... like Grease, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Swingers, Cocktail... I know. Completely gay but still so much fun.

DZER said...

jmai: that's why I keep myself to manly movies ... gump has vietnam fighting, josey wales has gunfights galore, die hard ... well, you get the point.

so, I guess what I'm tryin' to say is ... NOT gay! LOL

Snow White said...

Those movies that you pick up and watch any time they're on TV are what we refer to in my family as your "go to movies." You can "go to" 'em when there's nothing else on TV and be perfectly happy. I have a few myself... but most of them don't involve fightin' or blowin' stuff up. :)

DZER said...

snow white: what? no death and destruction but with a message of hope and love buried in it? LOL

Shay said...

I'm having a problem tonight because there are TOO MANY movies on TV tonight: BadBoys 2, Conan the Barbarian, Scary Movie 3... it's quite a problem.

DZER said...

shay: oh no!! what to do!

chrissie: I have that on DVD ... funny flick! And the redhead was hot! heh